2000 Civic Si Engine Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KillerTypeR

I got a 2000 Civic SI missing the engine and some front end, I want to know what options I have to work with when putting it together, and what else do I need besides the engine. Also what things like mounts and axles would I have to use?

well, most of that stuff depends on what engine you decide to go with. you're best bets are the stock b16a2 or a b18c1 from a gsr

Well I have a B18C Engine that was going into an Integra, It has the wiring harness and the ECU, what else would I need, or what axles and mounts would work on it.

I think your stock axels would work, but probably the mounts from the GSR. I am not too sure, haven't done any import swaps yet, just muscle car swaps.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 20 2003, 02:33 PM
I think your stock axels would work, but probably the mounts from the GSR. I am not too sure, haven't done any import swaps yet, just muscle car swaps.

you should check on that, your stock axles might not work with the GSR motor i,e, they could be too long or just not fit the new motor properly.

Back