2000 civic si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

hondaswap Gods maybe you guys can help me with something that is driving me crzy, i currently purchased a skunk2 66mm alpha series TB. I followed the procedures on how too install it and measure the volts of the tps off the car as i seen the video on skunk2 website. i matched it as close as i could from the stock TB. so my problem would be when in gear 1,2,3, sometimes 4 it will surge between rpm 1500 too 2500 rpm, it will jerk my car when driving in traffic and makes me go crzy :-(. In neutral if i keep rpm steady at 2000 rpm it drop to 500rpm and go back to 2000rpm and so fourth till i give it more thortle, at idle it will idle perfect at 850 rpm :-(. mods too vechle are b16a2 engine with ITR head, PCT pistons, hondata s300 on ITR map, 370cc injectors, alpha series 66mm TB:confused:, brand knew ngk plugs and wires.

update on my s300 i checked tps % and with the car just on the on position it climbs to 100 % perfect ,but with car running it will only start to climb at about 2800 rpm on the tps % value

Double check all the sensors that were disconnected to install this TB.
Also, seeing that you have external control devices (s300) , its possible there
is a TPS communcation error.

Back