1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 front end conversion

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by highperboi, Apr 22, 2004.

1. highperboi

highperboi Senior Member

hey my sister just got a 97 civic ex and someone backed into and i want to put the newer 2000 front end. Does anyone know what i need besides the front bumper and headlights? do i need fenders, hood and radiator support???

thanks

2. Smonkeyboy

Smonkeyboy Senior Member

i think all you need is the lights and bumper, the rest of it should be the same

3. sk8er602

sk8er602 Senior Member

You will need the hood, grill, bumper, fenders and head lights. All of the supports are the same. I hope this helps some

4. highperboi

highperboi Senior Member

5. 96civyhb

96civyhb Member

Yep I did this swap on my car. You need the fenders, hood, front bumper, headlights and grill. But all the supports are fine.

6. turbocrazy2

turbocrazy2 Junior Member

I JUST got done with a 95 hatch to 2000 si conversion in BMW laguna seca blue. I looked into both a 97 conversion and a 2000 conversions, and it was close in price. I want to say that everyone that wrote you back is right, but you might need to replace tho core support. They have two different part numbers for a reason? you could problebly get by w/out the support swap!

Turbocrazy

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted