2000 H22 into 95 accord ex wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22160dbaccord

Hollywoods World
2000 obd2 H22a4 into 95 Accord EX w p28 ecu, obd1 dizzy w blaster coil, 6al available if easier to fix, but not getting fire. I heard it could have something to do with the crank trigger switch. Any ideas?

i used the stock ex harness and using obd1 dist and p28 ecu which eliminates the knock sensor but cant get it to crank up,

So its not cranking over......period or its not starting?

OBD1 Prelude VTEC Dizzy or that Accord EX Dizzy?

What have you checked for in terms of spark and fuel?

Did you check for spark, fuel? If so and nothing did you check to make sure both the distributor and the injectors are getting power?

IMAG0011.jpg

I did not have spark coming from distriutor but power and trigger wires have power. I do have and MSD 6AL box available too if needed

Check at the coil and see if you have a constant power key on and a switching ground on the other side when cranking. I am guessing either the coil is bad or not wired right, or you have a problem with the ignitor module in the distributor, or you have a problem with the wiring between the distributor and ecu.

Have you checked to see if the coil wire has spark or just the plug wires? I have seen the rotors inside honda distributors come loose or break apart before. If you have spark from the coil than pull the distributor cap off and take a look inside.

Back