2000 hatchback automatic swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pstackz401

Hey watz up hswap I jus bought a 2000 dx hatch automatic I was jus wonderin what would be the best swap for it that is automatic or is it not even worth iy jus tryna get sum input on this

define worth it?

if the engine is going downhill thats in the car, and you just want to replace it then yes an auto swap would be worth it

if youre trying to build the car for any sort of performance, then id say do an auto>manual conversion, and a swap.

Yea I'm tryna get sum performance out of the car but all I hear is bad things about auto swaps like it not shfting rite and how much u think a maual swap would cost an worth it I meant worth the time an money an if I decide not to swap would it be a smart move to work on the d16y7

An auto>manual swap shouldn't run you too much more than just a straight swap would. If I were you, id swap a b series of some sort in there. They're reliable, and also still have a decent amount of power for that little car.do the auto>manual conversion, and then get a decent set of suspension, tires, and brakes. It will make for a fun, yet controllable car.

Back