2000 Hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zerosk8r455

hey guys, this thread is regarding the sale of a very popular item i have. I've received a lot of calls about this. So, i decided, rather than pm 23525729587 ppl, i'd just post it on here. Before i begin, i'd also like to apologize to a few ppl whom i had inaccurately described this car, i told you what i was told. I'm here to straighten that up. So, here is a brief description from what i've seen.

2000 HB CX
Chassis has low mileage. No motor. Silver. Has all 4 spare tires. Front bumper cover is scratched. No rear bumper. Damage to passenger side fender. Hood has small dent. I believe it has seats, they are just not attached to the car. They are just laying inside of the car. All other interior is in great condition. Driver side door is missing the plastic door panel. However, body is in EXCELLENT condition. Paint is in excellent condition. Both front and rear windows are cracked. PERFECT project car.

IN THIS CONDITION, CAR IS BEING SOLD FOR: $1800

YOU ALSO HAVE THE OPTION OF HAVING ME REPLACE ALL THE PARTS WHICH ARE DAMAGED FOR YOU AND THEN GIVE YOU A PRICE. (FRONT & REAR BUMPER, HOOD, PASSENGER FENDER) IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO IT THIS WAY, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GIVE YOU 1. THE PRICES OF EACH INDIVIDUAL PART I'D REPLACE 2. THE OVERALL PRICE OF CAR WITH NEW PARTS.
KEEP IN MIND I CAN FIX EVERY LITTLE PROBLEM WITH THIS CAR FOR A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS AND EASILY SELL FOR 5K OR 6K. THE REASON I HAVE NOT DONE THAT YET IS BECAUSE I WANTED TO CONSULT WITH ALL OF YOU HS MEMBERS FIRST TO SEE IF ANY OF YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN GETTING A REALLY REALLY GOOD DEAL. IF THIS CAR IS NOT SOLD IN UNDER 2 WEEKS, I WILL FIX IT AND SELL IT FOR CLOSE TO 6K.

::EDIT:: You might want to hurry and jump on this deal before someone else does. I've had tons of calls about this car. FYI.

Thanks for your time.

-Chris

Back