2000 Honda Civic DX Hatchback F/S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Redirwol1

2000 Honda Civic DX Hatchback.
51,000 miles on the chassis.
OBD1 LS swap. With AC but no Power Steering. Swap runs real strong.
Integra Type R Clutch and Flywheel.
2 1/2 inch exhaust.
JDM CTR Front Lip and JDM CTR Side Skirts.
JUST ADDED!!!: JDM CTR wing
JUST ADDED!!!: JDM CTR grill
Black Housing Projector Head Lights with the Angel Eyes hooked up to running lights.
Intake with cone filter. Nothing fancy, but I needed one and it works at least.
Car is lowered 3 inches with Neuspeed Race Springs.
Also have a Civic EX center console with the Integra leather Arm Rest.

KBB on this Civic is $7595.
The LS swap alone cost me $2000.
CTR Front lip and sides, painted cost $600 and the side moldings were painted as well.
Brand New 16" Rota Grids(bronze with machined lip) and Toyo Tires: $800
Civic SI gauge cluster $150. I have the stock cluster to show the chassis miles.

Asking: $9200

The car is great condition. Very clean inside and out. Motor runs strong. Oil just replaced. The car is already wired for V-Tec. It has the Civic SI wiring harness in it. So all it would need was an LS/VTEC conversion and whatever VTEC head you want to run and you can have LS/VTEC pretty simple, if you wanted to go that route. If interested email me or instant message me at

Email: Redirwol1@hotmail.com
IM: (AIM) Redirwol1
(MSN) Redirwol1
(Yahoo) Redirwol1

I do have all of the stock parts(radio, stock wing, stock wheels, stock lights, stock center console, stock gauges...

When I first got it.

BEFORE:
DSCN0345.jpg

AFTER:
dcc39cbe.jpg

39aac974.jpg

def34101.jpg

fbd8d210.jpg

5a30907d.jpg

b7d7b0a7.jpg

DSCN0352.jpg

SI gauge cluster. I have stock one as well.
DSCN0354.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

Well I love the car...ALOT....Its fun to drive. It looks awesome. Subtle but yet nice. It sounds good. Motor runs good. No sounds. No leaks. Its just that I like my Tahoe more. Strange!! I have a Honda Civic Hatchback that is lowered 3 inches on 16s, and then I have a Chevy Tahoe that is lifted 10 inches on 36 inch wheels. Oh well. If I could keep both I would, but cant afford to play with both of them. So I am trying to sell the civic while it is still in its prime. The engine swap is not even a month old yet. Wheels are only 2 weeks old. Etc etc.

Would you want to sell the rims seperately? If so how much for the rims and tires? What size?

I can only sell the wheels seperately at this time, if the car sells first. But as of right now, I have to hold on to them incase someone wants them on the car.

Ok. I just added the JDM CTR wing, and JDM CTR grille with the emblem delete.

Originally posted by Redirwol1@Feb 10 2005, 02:37 PM
Nothing. Not even an offer?? or a compliment?? wtf??
[post=459141]Quoted post[/post]​

IM LIKING YOUR CAR IT REMIND ME OF MY OLD ONE THATS SOME DUDES STOLE MY WAS A BLACK 99' DX WIT A B20 BLOCK AND A K20 HEAD THAT SHIT WAS A BEAST . ANY TO BUSINESS IM OFFER $5000

Originally posted by chinamon+Feb 11 2005, 02:09 AM-->
Redirwol1
@Feb 10 2005, 02:37 PM

IM LIKING YOUR CAR IT REMIND ME OF MY OLD ONE THATS SOME DUDES STOLE MY WAS A BLACK 99' DX WIT A B20 BLOCK AND A K20 HEAD THAT SHIT WAS A BEAST . ANY TO BUSINESS IM OFFER $5000
[post=459431]Quoted post[/post]​

WOAH!!!! swap of the year. B20 Block with a K20 Head. That must have been a hell of a custom machine work to ket the head to seat huh???? :D :whatafucktard:

Originally posted by chinamon@Feb 11 2005, 02:09 AM
[post=459431]Quoted post[/post]​

haha that is some funny stuff... nice hatch... to much money for me though. And too far away. The car is now 5 years old... maybe if you lower the price a little you may have some more offers.

bump for a very clean hatch.....but as has already been said u might want to lower your price soem if u really want to get rid of it

Originally posted by Redirwol1@Feb 10 2005, 12:37 PM

VERY NICE CAR!!! You officially now got me depressed!

Darn car reminded me of a gal that I liked a lot :( she had hers the same way...

:angry:

LOWER THE PRICE??? Damn, I am only selling the car for less than what the swap alone cost me plus the car. $7500 + $2000(estimated down, it was really around $2300) = $9500...not to mentiont the lips, and lights, and wing, and wheels, and paint, and miscellaneous...and you think I need to lower it from $9200?? wtf?? Damn I said $9200 hoping some would offer me like $9000, maybe $8800...But $8800 is about as low as I will go. I would have to bite the bullet on $8800. But I do appreciate the comments and what not.

I would take $8400 for the car wit it stock. STOCK EVERYTHING except the engine swap. I would even leave the lips and head lights on there for that price. $1000 more than book value with a $2000 swap, $650 worth of CTR lips, grill and paint, and $80 dollar head lights.

bump for a nice clean car

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but you never ever get your money back out of the car... ever

try somewhere were people don't build their own cars...
peopl here look for civic's with blown motors to do the swaps, not looking to buy a pre swapped car at a premium...
advertise local

Belive me I know you dont get money back. I have built so many things from lowrider to minitruck to lifted truck. And some imports. But this is the first car I have swapped a totally different engine in. The car is booked for $7500. I have about $4500 in extras. Nothing extravagant. I am only asking $1700 more than what the car is valued at. And that is not even retail value. That is what I can sell the car to someone for because I am not a dealer. So I would think that $1700 more than the cars book value, which is less than what the swap alone ran, which in turn, would save someone the hastle of having to do it and spend the money on a stock one to swap. I dont see where it is asking too much to sell it for $9200. Well lets just say $9000???

Back