2000 Honda Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Get pics of the car. i might buy it from you as is.

Actually I just went and looked at it. Its a Prelude with a H22a1. I lifted the hood and took off the oil cap..... dry. I could see the cams all the way to the bottom. Then I looked under it and there was a puddle of liquid. My buddy did drop the price to $400 though

Still worth it. Hell a friend of mine has an H23 laying around. So you should just let me buy it. :)

It was 5 in the morning. I could barely see it. And I have never ssen a Prelude in my life, so you don't need to constantly bash me eg6sir.

what? constantly bash you? i've said one thing.. now stfu

Let's see. You pretty much called me an idiot for calling it a Honda Integra and that I was from a different country. Id say that's bashing

Acura doesnt exist outside of North America
and it is indeed called a Honda Integra in other countries
the fact that you came in and called it a "Honda Integra" makes it a pretty safe assumption that you were from somewhere in Europe or Asia... or possibly South America or a Caribbean island

he wasnt bashing on your overly sensitive ass at all... now put on your big girl pants if you want to come play on the interwebs

Acura doesnt exist outside of North America
and it is indeed called a Honda Integra in other countries
the fact that you came in and called it a "Honda Integra" makes it a pretty safe assumption that you were from somewhere in Europe or Asia... or possibly South America or a Caribbean island

he wasnt bashing on your overly sensitive ass at all... now put on your big girl pants if you want to come play on the interwebs

Well here in Missouri we call it by what the actual name of the car is. I tried to ask a simple question and it turns into: this guy must be from a different country calling it a Honda Integra Lolololol.

Id much rather it have it be called a Honda rather than a A cura. But your obviously a fanboy and you have to be right 100% of the time.

Well here in Missouri we call it by what the actual name of the car is.

Is Missouri part of North America? What's that? Yes? Well than the ACTUAL name of that car in Missouri is the ACURA Integra, bro.

And even despite it being five in the morning, I really don't know how one can look at the phrase "1992 Prelude" and see "2000 Integra", unless maybe your name is Ray Charles, but whateva...

I tried to ask a simple question and it turns into: this guy must be from a different country calling it a Honda Integra Lolololol.
might wanna check that post again Ray.. there is no LOLing afterwards. .and as E stated, i was making an observation

But your obviously a fanboy and you have to be right 100% of the time.

me, fanboy?? hardly.. lol.. anyways, whats a fanboy have to do with being right.. i'm right, because i'm right.. now clean the sand out of your vagina and :newbie:

Back