2000 mitsubishe mirage de coupe!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
dont have pix yet because its not at my house but heres some info
all stock 100k miles on 1.5motor
original enkei wheels
oem spoiler
car just needs to be cleaned up interior is perfect other than a small rip on the side bolster
car looks perfect other than a small dent in the fender which will pop out..
turbomirage i checked mpf and didnt really get anything..
so what do you have for sale for this beast.
only thing it needs is a tune up(sat for 2 years) but it started right up
and brakes

pix up asap

it sure is 5speed...and idk what he wants lol his exact words were "ask turbomirage what he has for these cars"

im almost completely out of extra spare parts, unless you need a full rear pan/gas tank :lol:

but i have little things like clips, bolts, nuts, sprints, shock hats... hood (coupe) trunk, rear bumper. etc etc.

just so happens he needs a hood and maybe rear bumper..we cleaned the shit out of the car today
pix tomorrow..your car is inspiring him so theres gonna be some questions...first up he wants to lower the car

he said if you wanted to be a real nice guy the cf hood and cf trunk would fit nicely...as well as the spoiler

he cant pay me enough to take them off my hands, i assure you that any carbon coupe pieces will be just as expensive ;) spoilers are cheap.

hood is grey bumper is red...

lol ok well ill def let you know..he might just save up and buy carbon pieces..and fix the rear bumper..hes doing a budget build type deal...just wants it to look good..already runs very well

and the problems begin...
went to change the plugs...the last one snapped the actual threaded part of the spark plug in the plug hole..and weve tried sooo much to get it out..looks like we will be pulling the head off tomorrow and bringing it to a machine shop...
time for a whole new topend gasket kit,head bolts/studs and a timing belt

where the hell is the timing belt tensioner on this pos??
i rlly hope the bolt to loosen it isnt under the timing cover completely...
and what should i do about headbolts/studs?

it IS under the timing cover :shrug2: what i do is ziptie the belt to the cam, and then unbolt the camgear from the head.

re-use the headstuds, they are not torque to yield. ive re-used the ones on the grey car a few times with no ill effects.

looks pretty good to me..the lip needs to be white though

Back