2000 ody van wont start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

automatim

I have not seen a whole lot about the Ody here but here goes. I have an Ody that will not start without applying some throttle. When not on the pedal it will try to start but the stall imediatly. If i give it just a little pedal it will fire up and run... until I come of the throttle it stalls. Truthfully it a won't idle problem that came across as a no start problem. Also what do I short out to pull code on this thing. I looked evey where and could not find a 2-pin connector. I do see a many pin connector mounted under the dash. on the drivers side of the console. Any ideas? HELP please.

is there a definite check engine light though? if it's a 2000, places like autozone or schucks will pull the code for free. i would take it there and then come back and post what the code is. it could be anything from a distributor to starter or fuel problem. the plug for pulling the code is near the ecu, but other places will pull it for free so don't even mess with it.

Back