2000 Si parts 4 $ale!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

e money 9

i got 2000 Si doors with everything on them. side mirrors, windows, panels with switches. also have trunk lid, back bumper, steering wheel w/Air bag, steering column, and more. let me know what you need. edwardrodriguezjr@hotmail.com :spin:

gauge cluster $250 or trade for other cluster plus money. depending if its a better cluster or cheaper cluster i pay extra or you pay extra. ill get pics as soon as i can

dont have the rear mount, got tranny, but going in my hatch sorry. what would you pay for a tranny? just wondering

Originally posted by e money 9@Feb 22 2004, 08:51 PM
gauge cluster $250 or trade for other cluster plus money. depending if its a better cluster or cheaper cluster i pay extra or you pay extra. ill get pics as soon as i can

$250 for a si gauge cluster?? u wont get that much, sorry but u might want to lower the price, i know my friend is selling his si gauge cluster, i think he wants like $175 for it, has 30k miles on it

well your friend is dumb...slap him around a few times and tell him to ask more for it. with 30k on it, he'll get more than $175 :spin:

Originally posted by e money 9@Feb 23 2004, 10:25 AM
dont have the rear mount, got tranny, but going in my hatch sorry. what would you pay for a tranny? just wondering

I dunno. if it's good with some seriously nice synchros and came with the shifter linkage and all, probably around $1000. if it was shitty like my tranny, 200.

sorry...rims were sold.
Tranny...tranny was good when taken out of car. no grinds, brand new, stock clutch with about 450 miles on it. got shift linkage too. let me know if you're interested. i was looking in changing the tranny to type r anyways...maybe i will sell. let me know

do u still have the exterior door handles...i need it on both the driver and passenger side....also how much are u askin for the steering column and does it comes with everything including the key to the igition....

im trying to sell the doors complete, so i probably wont take off the handles. but the column comes with steering wheel w/airbag. dont have key to ignition...sorry. let me know. trades welcome too.

still have the Si wheels for sale. guy gave me a bad check. took them back. asking $350.

NO key to ignition??? HOw odd. You wouldn't be selling out of a chop shop now would ya? Tell us where the ignition key is at ...

Back