2000 teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ihatemyprelude

Any one know off hand how much i can get for fully striping a 2000 teg? Interior and outside is in great shape. motor is shot but the block is fine. Tranny is still good.

Do you really think anyone is going to be able to definitively answer this question?

Depends.. If its a Type R, you can make tons of cash. If its a four door LS, not much at all. What trim lvl is it? LS? GSR? Color? Interior color? Shape of the body?

Hell, even with all those answered it would be impossible to tell. If its a perfect vehicle with a blown motor, your best bet would be to swap in another motor and sell it as a whole car.. Would be much easier than finding buyers for every piece and shipping it off a little at a time.

No its a wrecked 00 teg, ls 2 door. Seeing if its worth selling the parts off or selling the car. No jail time here i have a clean tytle

automatic tranny or manual

let me know if its automatic tranny and if its a 2000 or 2001 with tranny code SKWA ill take it off your hands just let me know im looking for a automatic tranny for a 2000 or 2001 integra

Back