PA 2001 Acura Integra GSR 48,000 miles gs-r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mustangmatt

I am selling my 2001 Integra GSR. I bought this car new in 2001 and have only put 48,600 miles on it. She is in excellent, unmolested condition - as new from the factory. The only additions are a custom made subwoofer that was professionally installed back in 2001, and keyless entry which was professionally installed about 3 years ago.

I have all the service records and the original paperwork that came with the car (warranty, manual etc) in a leather Acura case that came with the car.

She is in great condition and runs like new. The only reason I am selling is because we need to get a 4 door car for the family.

Color: Satin Silver Metallic
Black leather interior
170hp 1.8 liter DOHC VTEC engine
5 speed manual transmission
48,600 miles
One Owner

Asking $12,000 obo

I am in the Philadelphia, PA area (Delaware County)

janet01.jpg

janet02.jpg

janet03.jpg

janet04.jpg

janet05.jpg

janet07.jpg

janet10.jpg

janet16.jpg

janet19.jpg

janet22.jpg

janet36.jpg

janet38.jpg

janet42.jpg

janet43.jpg

janet44.jpg

janet42.jpg

janet48.jpg

janet49.jpg

janet50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful car. i really hope that doesn't go to a douchebag teenager.

a little on the pricey side, but very clean. this will make an awesome base for anyone.

not too pricey.. we get offers of 9k for ours and its not nearly as clean as this.. and it has over twice as many miles... should be able to get 11-12k out of this... seeing its the last year GSR ... :D

not too pricey.. we get offers of 9k for ours and its not nearly as clean as this.. and it has over twice as many miles... should be able to get 11-12k out of this... seeing its the last year GSR ... :D

Thanks for the comment :)

It is a great buy, but i still think it's pricey. That's ITR price around here...

Regarding the price... I am open to all reasonable offers, but you've got to start the haggling somewhere and I figured 12k is a good starting point. I guess it's all relative to where one lives etc as well.

I appreciate your comments! :) Thanks!

You are DEEP into RSX-S territory, and in ITR territory. Keep the car, contort yourself to toss the kids in the back, its entirely possible, albeit a pain in the ass.. By the time they are three they can climb in and buckle up by themselves.. Worth the wait to keep the car IMHO

car is in PA, not CA :) Ca sucks. we've been through this. lol

As long as the OP is willing to go "OBO", it WILL sell.

i can guarantee if he holds it and doesnt put many more miles on it.. it'll fetch at least 10k..

just try to be patient, you will get your money.

try craigslist.org, autotrader.com, honda-tech.com and all the other honda forums.

Wow, that really is one of the cleanest DC Integras I've ever seen! GLWS!

Back