2001 auto manuel swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

parker187

hey just wonering maby what all i may need for a swap on my 2001 honda civic auto to maul

i know i need clutch cable.pedal shifter,and cable.tranny and mounts dash cluster and fluid resviore i can ththink if i am forgetting an y thing allso is ther any oen out ther that has this and can send me pics of how it should go since the guy im talking to about the trany is being a perosn aobut letting me tack it out oo computer i need that allso i think and is ther any thing i should keep in mind on doign this im thinking should be prity easy for most part but thers always somethign ther that doesnt wont to cooperate and i hop this is right field for this thread i knwo how it sux win some one doesnt know wher ther souspe to be and ty fo rnay ones help

Manuel???

guerrero_man_and_donkey_large.jpg

2001's are hydrolic, not cable.

you'll need master/slave cyl's, the hardlines, all the interior trim, the manual ecu unlocked or matched to your key, etc etc.

it's totally not worth it on a newer car. sell it. buy a manual.

hodna swap

acully ben looking aroudn and manuels are going cheeper then most auto jsut for the simple fact honda stupied and mad one of the wrost tranys ever in thes cars was pulling a auto the other day and really doesnt apear it woudl be a lot more work to put the manuel in but would have to find one again and start working on it seams it wold be easyer to get new computer the clutch crap and the shifter bazel and pay honda the 25 or 75 to reprogram the comp to work correctly

and on champ comment if it would bolt up and work correctly with eveyr thing doesnt matter to me if its hydralice or cable as long as stufe works jsut dont no wher ot look to see what would bolt up

but if i find a nother perosn with a recked manuel or one chep ill do this swap and let u all now one thing i now i for got to mention on first post was the clucth presor plat and throw out baring or what e ver it is but that one is easy goign to pik up a stage 3 racing kite witch ahs it all save me soem damn head ach

Back