2001 Hyundai Accent...door chyme?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JR3

Lame...yes, But my girlfriend just got her car...a 2001 Hyundai Accent GSI. and the door chyme doesn't work. I say no big deal, but she likes to forget her headlights on, and just likes the sound it makes (if anyone has a Hyundai you know what i'm talking about...that fruity bink-bink...bink-bink... sound)

So I was wondering if anyone knows / cares about fixing this. It has an aftermarket deck in it... I'm not sure if the door chyme is hooked to the factory one or not. I'm not sure what it's called, but the little button in the door jamb the turns the lights on when the door is open and indicates that a door is ajar in the cluster is working correctly as far as I know (since it turns the lights on and indicates that a door is open) I'm not sure if there would be any fuses controlling this feature or not but then again i don't know what i'm doing...

Well any help would be appreciated...especially since this is oh so important :rolleyes:
Thanks.

Back