2002 Civic Ex, Automatic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jfguy04

I have a 2002 Civic EX with a Automatic Tranny. I have currently installed a Injen cold air intake, and new exhaust. Do you think it is a waste of time to keep modifing this car since it has a automatic Tranny? I was going to do a hi-flow CAT and headers next. But if it is a waste don't want to bother.

ya man trust me dont even bother i have an 02 civic ex auto unfortunatley and i had started going all out on it performance wise and i figured out it was nothing but a waste of time and money it hardly went any faster with most of the mods except the 35 shot i didnt put 50 cuz i was afraid the tiny motor would just die lol but ya dont bother man

Thanks for the info. Currently i have a cold air and exhaust to make it sound good. i was thinking headers for better sound and maybe a bit off performance. I think i might just go for looks! i have a few decals (you know decals on a civic make hp.) I want to get the Wing West body kit for this. I found the advenger type for $700 plus S&H.
I heard that with a auto tranny is really bad for the tranny to give the car alot more hp. Don't want to replace the tranny in a new car you talking $$$$.

the thing is that theyre really slow lol i know i got the same but you know i would try to get a little more power like you know injectors header i wouldnt go into internals you know a little nitrous maybe a 50 youre set

i have the answer to your problem a k20 swap legit 1,700 dollars more horsepower, torque, and manual swap. It came from a 2002 civic si. if interested call my cell phone at 848-702-2441
thanks tito

Originally posted by tluv@Apr 9 2003, 08:45 PM
i have the answer to your problem a k20 swap legit 1,700 dollars more horsepower, torque, and manual swap. It came from a 2002 civic si. if interested call my cell phone at 848-702-2441
thanks tito

where you from? do you still have the si parts

Originally posted by ItsMyWifesCar+Apr 21 2003, 10:58 PM-->
@Apr 9 2003, 08:45 PM
thanks tito

where you from? do you still have the si parts

the si motor will give you more hp than you have now, but if you're going through the trouble of putting a K motor in there, get the TypeS or TypeR, which are much better foundations to start from... but then you'd have to do an auto to manual swap which = pain in the ass

Back