2002 civic part out.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wolfdawg2

Wolf dawg
My freind has a 2002 civic for a parts car. He has after market angel eye headlights, fiber glass fenders and after market tail lights. The motor is a D17A2 it's automatic and I still need to find out milage. The car is in like mint condish other then the windshield is messed up, the car has no title... thats why it's a parts car. If you need some thing let me know asap. Can get pics of parts as soon as I can. I do not want to ship parts. I would like pick ups only. He is going to strip the car and junk the shell. Make an offer on the parts in conestoga PA. 17516

Thanks Wolfy:cool:

Wow...a newer civic with no title, that's in mint condition, and the guy doesn't want to ship any parts. That doesn't sound stolen at all.

If it's in such mint condition, why doesn't it have a title? And why is he stripping it?

Post the VIN for it, otherwise I vote this thread gets locked and your ass gets banned.

Fuck thieves.

hey

My friend has a towing copany and he gets junk cars all the time. The car is not stolen. It sat in a barn and the windsheild is messed up has the car repoed/salvage car with a lost title he has paper from the police to despose of the car as he wishes. Thanks Wolfy

Wow...a newer civic with no title, that's in mint condition, and the guy doesn't want to ship any parts. That doesn't sound stolen at all.

If it's in such mint condition, why doesn't it have a title? And why is he stripping it?

Post the VIN for it, otherwise I vote this thread gets locked and your ass gets banned.

Fuck thieves.

I agree with you! Fuck thieves! (If this particular one is indeed shady :D)

PPL that steal cars would ship parts not have ppl come and pick them up and for the title it's a salvge car so there is no title and he is stripping of all the good parts befor it go's to the junk yard. Thanks Wolfy

Don't band me if you don't believe me come and take a look for your self has paper work in hand. Thanks Wolfy

bump for good shit

its the real he's not messing around the isnt stolen

PPL that steal cars would ship parts not have ppl come and pick them up and for the title it's a salvge car so there is no title and he is stripping of all the good parts befor it go's to the junk yard. Thanks Wolfy

Actually, vice versa. Theives would rather sell parts in person so there isn't any records of them shipping any parts, thus linking them to ownership of said parts.

Look asshole get off my thread if your not going to come and take a look and buy anything. The car is a police recovery, no title, and has recorded paper work in hand. So stop harrassing me. Only ppl that steal put up parts not a hole car. If they would they would be a dum ass for doing it. Would be easyer to get caught. I can send pics of the car just need e-mails
Thanks Wolfy :eek:

sold

Car was sold to some one on B20 fourm for $1500 Thanks Wolfy:rolleyes:

Back