We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For me :

*Fucked around in college, complete 5 (maybe) classes in 2 semesters
*Realized 90% of girl's are hippocrites and won't be happy no matter what you do, or don't do.
*Sold the purple piece of shit in favor of the sol
*Had to say goodbye a final time to 3 friends :(
*Got a promotion
*Moved out

All in all, pretty shitty year, more downs than ups.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Dec 28 2003, 07:24 PM

you've been bragging about her in quite a few threads now, when are we gunna see some pics?!? B)

Some time. I don't need to post pics of her and have you all hump her leg to make me feel good about her. Yes, you'll see her pic eventually. I'll leave you with this: She's a 9.0... 5'6", 115#, daaaark thick hair, dark hazle eyes, a body that is perfection defined in every way, and a personality everyone falls in love with. And she likes fast cars.

I'm moving back to the east coast in Late April. Perhaps a few of you will get to meet her.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Dec 30 2003, 02:52 AM-->
90 accord
@Dec 28 2003, 07:24 PM

you've been bragging about her in quite a few threads now, when are we gunna see some pics?!? B)

Some time. I don't need to post pics of her and have you all hump her leg to make me feel good about her. Yes, you'll see her pic eventually. I'll leave you with this: She's a 9.0... 5'6", 115#, daaaark thick hair, dark hazle eyes, a body that is perfection defined in every way, and a personality everyone falls in love with. And she likes fast cars.

I'm moving back to the east coast in Late April. Perhaps a few of you will get to meet her.

But does she got her green card? :lol:

j/k....since you break so many people's balls on here about their chicks....

Back