2003 Acura 3.5 RL good or bad?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trappd-in-859

I'm getting a little tired of my monte carlo and was thinking about getting something newer/better. I would like to get some opinions on this RL that I found at a local dealer.

Jeff Wyler Honda Specials

Price, mileage, and reliability are all things that I would like your opinions/experiences on. I know the color is a little odd, but it kind of growing on me. From the research I've done these seem to be pretty nice cars to own.

TIA for your replies.

ehh... while they are nice cars... they are "too" luxury for me. i hate cars that "float" on the road.

I'm with you there, but the car I have now is kinda the same way so I'm used to it. I'm just looking for a car that isn't an econobox and has good reliability.

Staying in the $15k range, do you, or anyone else have any other suggestions?

Good call b, or even a 3.2TL type S is a better call I think.

I found an 04 3.2 tl type s for 17k a month ago, with a whopping 49k. I seriously called my bank and was aboiut to get it, if my insurance didn't double.

I don't wanna take the chance with a bmw right now. I live in a smaller town with virtually no bmw mechanics and I don't wanna take the chance of repairing anything myself. I've never learned to drive a manual and don't really wanna learn on an M3; also I have no friends that drive manual trans cars, so learning that way is a no go. Also, wouldn't an M3 cause my ins. rate to go through the roof?

That M3 is pretty mint though.

if you're not an idiot, you can "learn" to drive a standard in about 18 seconds. if it takes you 20 seconds or longer, walk. lol

m3 ins isn't bad. mine went up $30 /6 months over the sti for the same coverage

Good call b, or even a 3.2TL type S is a better call I think.

I found an 04 3.2 tl type s for 17k a month ago, with a whopping 49k. I seriously called my bank and was aboiut to get it, if my insurance didn't double.

Sure it was a type S? guessing it was an 03

Back