2003 Infinity G35 Sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
ugh, not another "well its okay to rebadge my car..." I wouldnt do it, because all the people who dont know will make fun of you and point it out and laugh... personally i dont see why youd want to... i mean taking them off is fine, but to put other ones on.. i dunno. Whoever called it rice... im kinda with him, but i dont call it rice i call it stupid.

whats the benefit? whats the pro to doing it?

I totally see where you're coming from, I do. But in this case it's a bit diffrent. I could see someone calling it rice if you were to put a Type R badge on an integra LS, because it's not a type R, it's an LS. I can see it being rice if you were to badge a G35 with "GTR V-Spec III", because it's not. But the G35 sedans and coupes are true Skylines, just not the GTR versions which are synonomous with performance and the Top model skyline, but the low models of Skylines in coupe and 4-door configurations, which are available in Japan and which are identical to the American only Infinity models. I see it being just as acceptable as re-badging an Acura RSX as a Honda Integra, because it is a Honda Integra.

What is the benefit to doing it? None. Just personal taste. Makes my car, my car.

But whatever, love it, hate it, it's all subjective.

Quoted post[/post]]
it's all subjective.

youre right, i just dont like it and i wont. but thats me not you, i understand. Call me old fashioned, but stock bodywork/badges/wheels are what i like. lol but youre right, its all subjective. but i will admit, the skyline badges are pretty sexy looking.

returns? how can something return when it was never here in the first place?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

but i will admit, the skyline badges are pretty sexy looking.

It's about as close as I'll ever get to owning one, so why the hell not...!

wait a year.

late 2007/early 2008, skyline returns to the states.

got $70k US?

I could sell the RSX, the Accord, and the Civic and get one ..... but shit, they wouldn't even let the EVO up here...fat chance the we'll ever see a skyline :cry:

gallery_3_9_4521.jpg

As you can see I agree with Adnoh. Other then RHD both the 350Z and G35 are the same stateside as in japan.

same HP same torque same wheels same.....

Back