2004 3.5 Nissan Maxima

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
265HP and 255Torque
1/4 mile low 15s
0-60 6.7
SE BASE starts at 27K
SL BASE starts at 29K

c442584a.jpg

It was an 04 model with the 3.5L motor and auto tranny W/manual shift "push up to go up a gear down to shift down a gear "total 5 gears"

the car over all felt really nice I do have to say it had one of the most funky ass ugly clear roofs ever! it was a 1' by 4' strip like a sunroof just really long and narrow also it did not open total UGLY

4maxima_ext_si11_sunr.jpg

the body of the new Maximas are total ASS ugly the inside however looked nice the dash layout was nice as with all the gauges it even kept track of miles on the oil so you can keep up with the oil changes as with tire rotation

the Maxima also had Z looking wheels just smaller ones, powerseats built in radio contols on the wheel as with tons of other little neat things

Power.... it felt really good however the Manual/auto shifting SUCKED I liked how you could upshift as with down shift but there was a 2-3 SEC delay!!!! so you shift up at 4K and it would end up shifting to the next gear around 5K bah! my 280ZXT shifted faster "1-2-D" then the new maxima

so bottom line

car inside was nice power felt great "when left in drive" but over all I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER....EVER OWN THIS CAR becuase of how UGLY it looks

fucking ugly I mean I would rather have almost any other car looks wise ANYTHING ELSE

total ugly car

c442583a.jpg

hard to see in this picture but the rear window DOES NOT SIT FLUSH its kinda like a old MR2 or other rear engine car it has as 2-3" lip between the rear window and side of the car it looks like shit! ok so not so much like a MR2 but it has an ugly ass gap on the rear and for NO REASON atlest none I could see other then to add to its ugly looks

c442582a.jpg

no longer does the car look like a sedan it has a ROUNDED rear

1695_47.jpg

would I buy this car over a civic HELL NO I can't stand civics anymore becuase of how cheap they are but this car looks so ugly in person it does have wonderful power but is power worth anything when the car its in looks like total shit? hell no
I droped that sucker off as soon as I could damn friggin ugly ass mofo

I could have saved you the time and told you that about the sunroof. Unfortunately, all the Nissans are starting to look alike...Why did you even bother driving one if you have the Z?

my boss has one, first 04 maxima with a 6 speed sold in arizona. he took me by about a car or so when we raced, i like it.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 15 2004, 11:25 PM
as long as it gets you from point A to point B :gives:

why again are you on hondaswap? seems to me you like cars moreto you then your AVG a car is for going from point A to B kinda person

Bah total BS

if a car was only for going from point A to point B we would all be driving cars with ZERO mods unless tthat one mod was a hybrid swap for some batteries to better our MPG

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Apr 15 2004, 11:45 PM-->
Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 15 2004, 09:35 PM
NotUrAverage_Si
@Apr 15 2004, 11:25 PM
as long as it gets you from point A to point B :gives:

seems to me you like cars moreto you then your AVG a car is for going from point A to B kinda person

rephrase that please.

lol Im a tard =)

It seems to me that you like cars more then your average "a car is for going from point A to point B kind of person"

I say that becuase you're on a car message board about modding cars

I got pulled on by an older Maxima tonight, not by much though. those things are fuckin quick....however, the Z is quicker. :)

That car looks like the ass end of Corky from "Life goes on".

But then again, no one makes a truly "sexy" car anymore for under $40k.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 16 2004, 01:35 AM
That car looks like the ass end of Corky from "Life goes on".

But then again, no one makes a truly "sexy" car anymore for under $40k.

-> Steve

I think the WRX is dead sexy, I think the 03 Cobra is dead sexy...both are under 40k...but hte Corvette takes the cake...I was takin an order today at work when a black shined up C5 rolled by...I had to ask the customer to repeat what she just said cause I wasn't paying attention to her while I was staring at the vette. :p

Vettes > me

:ph34r:

Originally posted by jeffie7+Apr 15 2004, 10:20 PM-->
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 15 2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 15 2004, 09:35 PM
NotUrAverage_Si
@Apr 15 2004, 11:25 PM
as long as it gets you from point A to point B  :gives:

seems to me you like cars moreto you then your AVG a car is for going from point A to B kinda person

rephrase that please.

lol Im a tard =)

It seems to me that you like cars more then your average "a car is for going from point A to point B kind of person"

I say that becuase you're on a car message board about modding cars

ahh ok I see.

well......uhhh.....hmm yeah I can't dispute that so I'll just retract my 2 previous statements.

dude WRX/EVOs are boxes with power =)

I don't know of any older people "25+" that like the looks of them they do however like the power and AWD but looks? ha

you are just stuck on that car as with any american "sports" cars
not quite sure why maybe you were raised that way but geez

I would like an STI for a fun winter car as far as looks go I will stick with my Z or even a TL or A4 or or or... so many cars look better =)

STI/EVO look mean but still a 4 door box with a big wing

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 16 2004, 05:42 PM
Sorta looks like an overgrown 350Z. :shrug2:

your avatar could be useful in your case

c442583a.jpg

s406772379c412.jpg

c442582a.jpg

s402565cc61aa5.jpg

s403691ed5574e.jpg

if my 350Z looked like the new maxima I would run it into a tree and total the fucker

p.s the nissan wheels are close as with having 2 lines that run down the hood
um thats about all I could find

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 16 2004, 05:31 PM
EVO look mean

no, it looks like total shit.

the last of the mean looking evos was the 6 TME. too bad, i guess. 7+ are just total hogs.

Back