$2004 challenge!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Extremely :p

Really though B- I doubt she would be receptive after what you're doing to find her, and after not seeing you for so long. I doubt the feelings are mutual. I'll tell my buddy to go look her up for you though.

:lol:

Gainesville = fun!

STEW!!! :lol: that's some funny stuff.

B=Guy you protect your daughter from.

B...do you have any warrants out for your arrest? or when you move to a new house do you need to disclose your location so all the mommies know to keep their kiddies away from there?

did anyone see the super charged nitrous powered old school land speed record geo metro in sports compact a few months ago

Now, I have no freakin' idea what's going to break first when we boost it, but the 1300cc SOHC four banger reportedly has forged rods and pistons that it shares with the Suzuki Swift GTi 1300cc DOHC motor, and with enough fuel, will handle 20 PSI (this comes from three independent sources)

I find it weird that they would use the same pistons for both N/A and Turbo motors
since that would mean lower and higher CR pistons unless maybe they use thicker headgakets on the turbo motors

jeffie7 Posted on Jul 4 2003, 12:08 PM
Now, I have no freakin' idea what's going to break first when we boost it, but the 1300cc SOHC four banger reportedly has forged rods and pistons that it shares with the Suzuki Swift GTi 1300cc DOHC motor, and with enough fuel, will handle 20 PSI (this comes from three independent sources)

I find it weird that they would use the same pistons for both N/A and Turbo motors
since that would mean lower and higher CR pistons unless maybe they use thicker headgakets on the turbo motors

the dohc cam engine is used in both turbo and na applications.......the swift gt, and the swift gti, the gti is turbo. the engine is the same in both. my metro has the sohc 1300cc suzuki engine.

the storm had an issue motor in it. the motor code sounds the same as a toyota

i read on a very extensive 80's mr2/corola webpage that an early 90's geo (yes it was the prism gsi i believe) had a 4AGE. its just interesting. I'd love to have a geo w/ that motor. too bad it's f/f. those rwd 4age corolas are so fun to drive.
yummy!!!! I wish i could find one in good shape
sorry to get off topic...

just to give you all an update---

ji finished pulling the rest of the interior, dashboard, airbags, all the heater shit, wipers and assembly, and pretty much everything not absolutely needed. its turning out to be a very exciting project. with just the interior and other stupid shit off, the car sits about 4 feet in the air. its hilarious. he will have pics posted when he gets home sunday night or monday morning, if any of you are at all interested. and btw, my friend has a 2g teg, and i raced him in the metro just for shits. i took him in first and second, as soon as i shifted into third he started to catch me, and then we both had to let off. he never got in front of me. pretty inpressive for 70hp. LOL

Back