$2004 challenge!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tell me more about this 2004 dollare challenge... it sounds fun. how many people are doin it?

last year there was a z there that ran 11s. damn an 11 second car for 2k??? there was also a v8 powered miata there. some of it is questionable, but all in all it should be a good time. this year should be even better...........everyone gets an extra dollar to work with <_<

Gville=crazy time

I would go down there anyways B and just live it up, you can get plenty of ass in Gville B, there is just way too many drunk bitches around, way too many.

Milan

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 4 2003, 12:37 AM
Yep!

The car and all the turbo shit is coming out to about $1200. That gives us $804 for wheels, tires, and springs.

how much did you pay for the car? what kinda turbo shit are you gonna use? and where are you gonna get it? that sounds like a fun ass project :D . :thumbsup: .

its an IHI turbo, we ordered all the shit off from ebay. car was 350 lol!! its gonna be a kick ass project. you guys should try to make it down there in the first week in april. should be tons of fun

Originally posted by tedwright@Jul 5 2003, 12:33 PM
last year there was a z there that ran 11s. damn an 11 second car for 2k??? there was also a v8 powered miata there. some of it is questionable, but all in all it should be a good time. this year should be even better...........everyone gets an extra dollar to work with <_<

I was reading about this. Someone had a pretty good car, worth way over 10k. He put it in an acution, put shit all over it, put rusted panels on it, bought it back for like 1500, still had money left over for some other crap.

Back