$2004 challenge!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 27 2004, 09:42 AM
and besides... the sol will always have more pimp factor than a metro :)

But for pimp factor, Ji's got his AllTrac. B)

AllTrac>>>Turbo Sol>>>>>>>>>Metro

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 27 2004, 01:35 AM
Goddamn, you fucking madman. And with all the honda parts you're gonna be using, you can really sport the huge Hondaswap.com windshield banner. :)

And... I can pick up that $100 contingency B promised on page 1 of this thread. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 27 2004, 09:52 AM
only if you run in the challenge....

What about if I run at Napierville, Canada or E-town, NJ? I'm taking a departure from my normal build ethic and am building a drag car. Go figure...

lol good question.

there's a lot more to classes than just motors though...

how the chassis is built all the way down to slick size will effect your class. there are also WEIGHT minimums... so if you pull in at 1300 lbs, yo're going to get slammed with a 500 lbs sack of shit in the trunk

Chassis... I was going to have the bendy straw roll cage to save weight, and as for slick size, it's gotta appear stock from the outside, so does MT make 155 R13 slicks? As for getting slammed with a 500 lb. sack of shit, I'll be able to get around that with a sticker that says "No fat chicks; turbo won't spool."

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 27 2004, 02:47 PM
no sc combo?

I fell asleep before the auction ended. *shrug* It's just as well, as that $250 can now go towards something else. :)

3lbs/hp is going to pretty impressive......

YOu should go vette hunting and stuff.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 27 2004, 02:29 PM
"I'll be able to get around that with a sticker that says "No fat chicks; turbo won't spool."

That's definitely going in my sig

:bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@May 27 2004, 05:53 PM
3lbs/hp is going to pretty impressive......

YOu should go vette hunting and stuff.

Agreed! Stop trying to harass Hondas and go after 'vettes and Vipers instead... :lol:

Back