2004 is starting off GREAT!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Last week I interviewed for a position for this upcoming priority project for my company...the interview went extremely well...I received great feedback from my current manager after she spoke with the hiring manager.

Well about 15 minutes ago I was offered the position!!!! I am so pumped on adrenaline right now.

The details are few and far between, but I do know that I start on 1/26 at a different campus.

I'll be heading up the design analysis team which will be responsible for direct responsibilites of brining our current "mainframes" over to a new web-enabled system! This is going to be a great opportunity for me!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!

So a rundown of the positives in my life currently:
  • Engaged 12/20/03 to the love of my life
  • New GREAT position
  • Looking for land for me and my fiancee to purchase
  • Overall great health and happiness...
Growing up is cool sh*t!!!!!

glad to hear all is going well, good luck on finding land to buy it ain't cheap anywhere.
and building a place cost about $110-135 a square foot.

Thanks everyone!

Dennis: We are basically going to just be purchasing land for the time being and then 3-4 years from now we'll start building the house...I'll be doing most of the work myself so we'll be saving a sh*t load of cash :)

We're looking in Canton and Burlington so the prices are a bit high, but we are also getting 1-4 acres... :)

Congrat's again....hope everything goes thru well....

Back