2004 Silverado

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
Basically I want to buy a house in the next few months and I don't want the extra payment each month. Thats the only reason i am considering selling it.
2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 extended cab 4x4 black with gray interior. Auto, a/c, pw, ps, cd, tape, cruise, dual digital climate controls, bed liner, soft toneu cover. It has the 5.3 liter power package with trailer hitch and rear locker. It has steering wheel radio controls, and it has a monitor that you can measure miles, mpg, gallons used, etc for both personal and business. So far I average about 15.5-16 mpg with a mix of city and highway. The truck ONLY has 2400 miles on it so its not really broken in yet. As a lot of people will tell you Chevys get better gas milage after 5k-9k, so you might see better gas milage. But its pretty good on gas for a big truck with a v8. The truck was simonized so there is a warranty if the paint is stained within 5 years you can it fixed. (Was on the truck already before I bought it) I would love to keep the truck but houses are expensive and not having a monthly payment will help me out.
The truck is in CT. Serious buyers ONLY. Deposit needed for test drive.
Window Sticker on the truck was 33,100
$26,000 FIRM
Since NADA only has 2003 Models and not 2004. The value of this truck for a 2003 is $26,675.

Back