2005 Camaro concept photos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They killed the Camaro name? ?????????????

That does look nice though.

Haha, I was actually doing a search on this the other day, surprised I didn't find it.

Looks very very nice.

i thought the Camaro was officially out of production after '02 or '03. i like how it looks though. very hot!

thats not the 05 camaro...

linky

Its just a concept. Its not the real thing.

Regardless of whether or not it is going to be the production Camaro... that thing is about as sexy as Jessica Alba in heat.

Beautiful Render.

If that car came into production, wow that would be awesome.,

Originally posted by Calesta+Dec 8 2004, 12:02 AM-->
They killed the Camaro name? ?????????????

That does look nice though.
[post=428192]Quoted post[/post]​

They killed the Fbody platform in 2001. Last car produced was a red 6 speed Z28 in September of 02.

Originally posted by ryan89crx@Dec 8 2004, 12:31 AM
i thought the Camaro was officially out of production after '02 or '03. i like how it looks though. very hot!
[post=428207]Quoted post[/post]​

After 02. :p

asmallsol
@Dec 8 2004, 12:41 AM
thats not the 05 camaro...

linky

Its just a concept. Its not the real thing.
[post=428212]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: This is actually pretty old, it was on Fbody boards about a year ago.

That things so hot, i would be willing to bet the camaros coming back some time down the road and if its within the next10-20 years i wouldint doubt they would go with something like that.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 8 2004, 02:34 AM
won't catch me near anything sporting less than a 502
[post=428287]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF are you doing on this honda board?

I love how all concept pictures have great wheel offsets the mustang I believe was the same way....

110309phr-5camaro04_z.jpg

however when they put the car out they end up ditching the great off set to go with some shity ass looking offset like this....

c446222a.jpg

I think it looks much worse in person.

the 350Z was the same way. First thing to go on any new sports car is the wheels.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 8 2004, 12:34 AM
won't catch me near anything sporting less than a 502
[post=428287]Quoted post[/post]​

How about the new 6.0 ls2 in the covette? :)

bottom line is the belair project is underway and im scared to death of this car now. Picked up the motor today a beatifull 502 chevy big block
now i need to wait for the fedex man to bring my 12.4 pistons, rods, cams, and heads. (i need to order them first but at 2600 itll won't be till after xmas)

Back