2005 cart schedule and winter cross info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
we all got till april 3rd to get the cars ready for this upcoming season :)

C.A.R.T. 2005 Partial Autocross Schedule

(All dates are Sundays unless otherwise noted. The complete schedule will be posted when approved.)

Schedule is subject to change. We suggest you check back before each event.
# Event #1 Sun. April 3
# Event #2 Sun. April 17
# Event #3 Sun. May 1
# Event #4 Sun. May 22
# Event #5 Sun. June 5
# Event #6 Sun. June 26
# Event #7 Sun. July 10
# Event #8 Sun. July 24

C.A.R.T. 2005 Winter Snow-cross Schedule

(All dates are Sundays unless otherwise noted.)

# Sun. Jan 9, 2005 CANCELED!
# Sun. Jan 16, 2005
# Sun. Jan 23, 2005
# Sun. Jan 30, 2005

# Sun. Feb 6, 2005
# Sun. Feb 13, 2005
# Sun. Feb 20, 2005
# Sun. Feb 27, 2005

The above schedule will change depending on weather conditions. We suggest you check back before each event.

Maybe I'll have my Z by then ;)

av_cv_z_big05.jpg

my Z will be ready...and hell...I moved closer so I can sleep in a little :)

The CRX may be ready...I just got to source the sticky tires for the season... :p

The AE86 will be gone...or fully built......one way or another...it may be there...even if it's not mine :(

The jeeps almost fuly repaired...so it can do a wintercross...before I donate it to some charity....

And Steve...get the Z.....them bitches are hot.... :worthy:

Thanks for posting the schedule B! I hope that I can catch a few of the wintercrosses. I think that by April, we'll have three cars to go for autocross. The Si just got ES poly motor mounts put in and teg rear LCAs. Just need to put in a rear swaybar. We found a JDM 13b motor and tranny for the 7 down in FL. The 7 and Matt's coupe just need fresh tires and we're good to go. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 14 2005, 09:30 AM
you're buying a convertible z?

:ghey:
[post=445540]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF are you talking about?

This is a convertible Z:

aag2.jpg

Baby got back.

Jesus it's f'ing huge. It's like oprah's cybernetic twin.

Anyway, Of course wintercross is this weekend ! MY TRUCK IS BROKE ! hahahahaha

So far, to date, EVERY time I have needed that truck, it's been stuffed inthe garage. The MR2 has been outside during every snow and rain storm this year. It's not fair.

-> Steve

dont worry... i doubt they did it today... there is like NO snow on the ground today.

How was it!??! I wanna go! Is there any place where we can look/call the day before to know if its happening or not?

it was pretty neat. about 25 car,truck and vans there. the best i seen was a work van flying out there. nothing lifted or real crazy though. hopefully mf g/f will let me take her yukon out and play :p

sounds sweet!

unfortunately, with my recent move and acquiring a new toy (79 yamaha seca 750 :) ) i havent had a chance to work on my race car. :lol:

april, its on bitches.

Back