2005 cart schedule and winter cross info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its going to be double that before the end of the month.

atleast i autocross my car :) and remember who beat a certain Si with a stock DX... :lol:

I hope I can get the CRX up and running before the first event....

The Z is ready, but.....ahhh hell...no butts about it...time to get some sticky tires this year. :ph34r:

I'm looking to get some 13X9's on the crx, with some supersticky tires, that and the boost at idle....the CRX will dominate....

unless travis bring out his Z.....and now he's had plenty of time to get the feel of the car...so he might have a decent chance this year...if he can ever get away from the damn Elephant's trunk Flea Market....

Chris's car has the handling down...just no power....but a little work..and he can have that too...

B...I have no clue whats up his sleeve...he's got the projects...and the cars to do something good with... :ph34r:

Steve...I think he might be out of it this year...

Chip...with a better car....I have a feeling the Big guy in the Vette will be scared... :p

Eric with the Sol, Dale with a CRX, Bill with a bimmer, this year will be good, and close....

Lets Rock 2005.... :lol:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 3 2005, 10:13 AM

atleast i autocross my car :) and remember who beat a certain Si with a stock DX... :lol:
[post=455743]Quoted post[/post]​

yes, you did beat me... But I also managed to keep my car with its wheels down, not its roof down... :)

This year, autoX is doubtful... unless i pick up a 240. Anybody got a 91+ SE for sale for cheap? :)

Originally posted by ScrapinSi+Feb 3 2005, 09:20 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Feb 3 2005, 10:13 AM

yes, you did beat me... But I also managed to keep my car with its wheels down, not its roof down... :)

This year, autoX is doubtful... unless i pick up a 240. Anybody got a 91+ SE for sale for cheap? :)
[post=456124]Quoted post[/post]​

Buy my car!

Originally posted by ScrapinSi+Feb 3 2005, 09:20 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Feb 3 2005, 10:13 AM

[post=456124]Quoted post[/post]​

not an se....but something that has possibilities

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 3 2005, 06:17 PM
B...I have no clue whats up his sleeve...he's got the projects...and the cars to do something good with... :ph34r:
[post=456030]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll let the dog out. i have nothing to hide.

the sol is retired from race duty for good. it will once again become my daily driver.

the hatch, as most of you know, has a jdm GSR motor in it.
i bought will's head - GSR head, portflow valve train, skunk2 stage 2 cams.
i bought chris's skunk2 intake manifold
i'm throwing either a jdm p30 or usdm p30 ecu on it... i have both in the garage... we'll see which one i end up using on the sol, and what is left over. and may chip it/run uberdata or something. im not going to buy the hondata all over again.
i need to get a header on here eventually- not sure what.
and a real intake... the filter on the oem rubber stick thing isn't cutting it.
i'm doing a full GSR brake conversion including booster/master/pp valve. staying 4 lug. will be using brembo rotors and hawk hp+ pads along with steelbraided lines
i'm doing some coilover system
i'm doing some corbeau race seats for fat people :)
im doing a 6-pt cage
im going to run either 205 or 225/50/15 yoko AO32R's.. haven't decided yet. maybe mounted on chips kosei's (see your other thread chip) :)

not saying that all this will get done this season... but thats my plans for the car as i sit.

first step- is to get the sol back on the road with the jdm b16 i put in it, and go through emissions with it (already overdue).
then, i can take my time setting up the hatch and still have the sol for transportation. plus, i need the sol out so i can get the hatch in.

for the first autox, i will have the wheels/tires, head, intake mani and ecu set up for sure. most likely will have the suspension as well. brakes hopefully by the 2nd or 3rd run (early may), seats/cage for june.

but we all know how that works.....

either way, i think that so long as i can get my lazy ass out of bed on sunday morning, i have a damn good chance of doing very well in SM this year. i was looking at last years scores- and i was in the top 3 time-wise for when i ran the hatch in d-mod (still don't know why the hell cart put me in that...) compared to the SM guys.

ohh yeah- i also need to buy a new helmet-- cuz some fuckface deceided to smash my 240 window out and take it.
so thats on the priority list too.

sounds like we are going to have a fucking awesome time.

and noah, i may have flipped my civic, but shit happens. i can buy any car i want :) you still drive slow as hell on the autocross track. that will never change. :lol:

I'd consider that $1500 one if it was a 5 speed..> I know I CAN do the swap, but I don't want to. I want a CHEAP ASS 240... I think Chris needs to sell me his woman's... I want something i can GUT, make my own electrical harness for, drop in an sr20 w /VSPL, 3" all the way, R200 LSD and call it a day

lol! she would never ever consider it. unless you can find her a mint 3g celica or something.

her 240 is in great shape bodywise. the hood was just freshly painted too. it has the ubercool SE spoiler that i tossed on. its also got AGX's all the way around. good stuff. at 128k miles, what do you think its worth noah?

FWIW: its the ka24e. you would need to swap in the de steering rack, or get much longer lines.

Freshly painted by....Maaco lol :lol:

And yes, autocross will be fun this season. My DSP Integra is getting boosted and moving to SM, I can't wait for spring :)

oh i didn't know it was a pignose... nevermind... I just remembered that it had electrical nightmares...:)

I want to find myself a possessed 240 that needs work... Then I'm just gonna throw it in the backyard, strip it, make a complete chassis harness for it eliminating un-needed weight and accessories, and all the other good stuff....

idk what year you want but heres one. you dont want auto right?

1989 NISSAN 240SX
$1,495, Gray, 177,000 mi, 2 dr, 5 spd std, air, alloy wheels, pdl, pw, VIN:JN1HS36P4KW016868, Stock No:DX1948B, Finance with Dealer with these Great Prices. Call Compass Superstore 1-800-292-1638

883D0930.jpg

oops. my bad. that IS what hes looking for. an SE hatch. i thought it was a coupe. i just glanced over it.

he probably wants a 91+ though. the twincam has the correct p/s rack.

don't forget about me i will be there this year. hopefully i don't let anybody powdercoat anything this year and totally fubar my motor again.

Back