2005 Harley Davidson XL883c Sportster for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
I really need to unload this bike. It looks new. 3400 miles on the clock. Sportster custom (fat tank, extra chrome, bigger front laced wheel, solid drag rear wheel, etc) Vivid Black paint.

I owe $5200 on it right now. You can have it for that price. Check blue book value on it.. Thats right about loan value. Retail is something to the tune of $6700.

Country Selector has a financing section in it if you need financing.

Its been sitting in a shop most of its life. Longing for someone to ride it. I just dont ride it anymore, and its one payment per month that I just dont need to be making.

Check the sig to see what it looks like, I can get really real pics if needed. Located in central texas. Never dropped, layed down or abused. Nice, clean low mileage bike. If you know anyone who is looking for a bike, send em my way.

Thanks.

Don't guess you still have this bike??!!

Joshwilson are you still looking for a bike? I have a harley sportster with only 2,000 miles that i am selling for 5,200 let me know if you want me to send pictures and more info. Thanks
Katie 801-450-7327

Joshwilson are you still looking for a bike? I have a harley sportster with only 2,000 miles that i am selling for 5,200 let me know if you want me to send pictures and more info. Thanks
Katie 801-450-7327
OMFG that shit was from 3 years ago!

Back