2005 Mustang GT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seriously man....

SERIOUSLY

Ford can make one thing that works and CONTINUES to work

motors.....

THATS IT!

Body, transmissions, and dont even get me started about their "awesome" electrical reliability.... this is not a blanket statement...

its is what I have learned from working on over 10,000 vehicles... Mechanic by trade... I have worked at a ford dealership... reliable....

HA!

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@May 3 2005, 02:14 PM
Don't try to turn this into an argument about whits, pal. You won't win.

I based my argument on German cars being "all they're cracked up to be" upon sales. If you think that argument is faulty you're a fool. How is that a blanketed statement. The car market is a competitive market, if a manufacturer puts a poor quality car into its lineup than it will not sell; this has been proven time and time again in the past. German cars outsell any other car, even though its far closer now that japanese luxury has come into the picture, in current times as well as the past. They gained their prestige through their reputation. Reputation is built on product or service - basic business. I think you can infer the rest from there unless you're a complete bafoon.

Don't talk about elementary crap with me.

As far as the Impreza making the list, there's two completely different lists there. Those lists are general and do not contain an entire review of the car. I've read their specific review of the car and they tore some aspects of the car to pieces - it wasn't an 'all hail this car' review.
[post=494557]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, I'm so done with you. It's definitely amusing reading your half-hearted attempts at refuting my statements.

I also find it infinitely entertaining that you misspelled "wits" when (incorrectly) implying that I wouldn't win in a battle of wits. I could be drunk, give you a dictionary and a thesaurus, and you'd still look like a kid with Down's Syndrome. Give it up.

I'd like to point out that, in your last paragraph, you are making it abundantly clear that you're missing my point entirely, despite my repeated attempts to spell it out for you. I won't waste any more time holding your hand through my argument.

im pretty sure that the only people that care anymore are you two. :)

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 3 2005, 05:02 PM
im pretty sure that the only people that care anymore are you two. :)
[post=494576]Quoted post[/post]​

:fosho3: although it was entertaining at times...

the new GT500 is gonna be bad ass
450hp and 400ft lbs torque.
first shelby in like 25 years or somethin like that.
i love how all the old stuff is comming back.

...and then it still looks like shit because it has those hidious gashes along the sides...no matter what you do to it, it'll still be a mustange and will still be ugly as sin.

Damn. Big argument. I have a LOT that I can say, but I'm not arguing shit out on a forum anymore. Too much trouble. I've seen the facts, and that's all I need to know.

Originally posted by Calesta@May 5 2005, 11:11 PM
Damn. Big argument. I have a LOT that I can say, but I'm not arguing shit out on a forum anymore. Too much trouble. I've seen the facts, and that's all I need to know.
[post=495772]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

I've been holding back from this thread.

Originally posted by 2000Si@May 1 2005, 04:27 PM
The ironic thing here is a lot of people on mustangforums really don't know what they think of it. Most don't really like the 05s.
[post=493723]Quoted post[/post]​

i must post on some mustang forum..... lol

personally, i can't stand the thing. i hate the look.

to me, its like buying a turbo beetle. yeah, its quick, but fuck you look like a homo driving it

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 9 2005, 08:31 AM-->
@May 1 2005, 04:27 PM
The ironic thing here is a lot of people on mustangforums really don't know what they think of it. Most don't really like the 05s.
[post=493723]Quoted post[/post]​

i must post on some mustang forum..... lol

personally, i can't stand the thing. i hate the look.

to me, its like buying a turbo beetle. yeah, its quick, but fuck you look like a homo driving it
[post=496909]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: so true

Well I was car shopping with a friend and I saw a 2002 gt I am going to take a look at. Its looks nice and I can save some cash. I won't be driving the stang everyday, so who knows if its worth it to be paying a decent monthly pmt for something I won't drive daily.
I looked at the 2005 and I love them. I'll have to test drive one sometime.

Back