2005 NSX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef9civicgen4

No i'm not making fun of pissedoffsol's 2005 supra.

this car is called the Honda HSC, it the NSX successor. Its not that bad, but a little too futuristic.

Here's the link.

Honda HSC

I like :thumbsup:

I think that looks better than the older NSX...but the MSRP is probably way too much, still.... <_<

It is kinda a repost. Diffrent site, basicly same info. It was posted when the Tyoko show was going on. I just dont like the rear end.

that thing is hott! but how do u open the doors without almost hitting yourself in the face?

:gives:

its still a honda/acura .... it'll be over priced and under powered

Well, everyone remembers what happened when the PT cruiser came out, and then Ford redid the old t-bird, and other manufactures are going back to the old school style cars with better hp.........

I wish,,, OH I wish.....

Honda would come back out with the 1st gen rex.....
Toyota would remake the AE86.....
And Nissan would redo the original Z's.....

I can dream cant I.....

these new cars and new designs are just getting to the point to where I really don't even like them anymore.

But the only concept car that I have seen, that I would buy in a heartbeat was the Toyota RSC...as seen here..

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 29 2003, 09:18 AM
Well, everyone remembers what happened when the PT cruiser came out, and then Ford redid the old t-bird, and other manufactures are going back to the old school style cars with better hp.........

I wish,,, OH I wish.....

Honda would come back out with the 1st gen rex.....
Toyota would remake the AE86.....
And Nissan would redo the original Z's.....

I can dream cant I.....

these new cars and new designs are just getting to the point to where I really don't even like them anymore.

But the only concept car that I have seen, that I would buy in a heartbeat was the Toyota RSC...as seen here..

:werd: I have said that for a while. Ford should come out with a 67 mustang with the exact outside, but with all the new technology of today. Same with 55 or 57 chevy belair. There would be people lined around the block waiting for them. Honda should make a new branch of car company and start making smaller cars, once again bring back the CRX but put a bseries in it. Basicly every car company should do what ford did with the gt40 (ah hem GT)

Back