2005 RSX Type S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnoh

Hey Guys and Gals,

I went and test drove the RSX Type S this weekend and I think I'm going to bring it home with me. What do you all think? Heard any negative press about the car? Sticker price on it was $33,000 Canadian (I live in Toronto), and the lease rates were pretty good for Acura, so I could probably order it this week.

Yay, or Nay??

I also cant decide on colour:

I was thinking Pearl White with the 17" gunmetal rims
or
The new copper colour with 17" gunmetal rims.

Need help deciding..........

Get the white car, the copper color is going to go out of style fast. Oh and I drove the '04 and thought it would be a bitchin' grocery getter. The '05 has 10 more horse power, and IMO looks a hell of a lot better.

I agree with both statements.

The only time a lease is good is when you own a business and are leasing the vehicle as a business vehicle.

A new RSX is definitely not worth it. N/A, FWD. Either get a used RSX that you're not getting bent over for, or use the cash you would've paid for the new RSX, for a used performance car.

Originally posted by Havok@Nov 1 2004, 05:04 PM
Lease = death.

[post=410237]Quoted post[/post]​

I am leasing the car as a company vehicle.....I own my own business and write off all my car's, so thats not really the issue.....

I think they look pretty nice, a little better improvement over last generation.
I even think the wheels look better.

Go for the used S2K... RSX is a chick car regardless of performance. Well... between RSX and S2K the RSX would be the girlier of the two. If you're going for practicality though, go for the ouR SeX, seeing as how the S2K ain't going to be carrying much in the back. (Like the Olsen Twins BA-ZING!) And WRX... try NSX baby.

are you getting it for performance purposes or just going around town picking shit up and droppping shit off for your business? if its for the latter, then i dont see the reasoning of getting an s2k or any other sports car.

He said he's buying it for his business... stop echoing, dammit.

Sure the RSX is FWD and all that business, but it's far more practical than the S2K.

you dont necessarily get a business car to attract attention. unless he plans on using it as a moving billboard. my friends parents do that with their mercedez m class suv. i guess by your logic they could of bought a m3 or a vette and put their logo on it....but again, its not always about that.

Back