What do you guys think?

• I like the 04 better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never liked the RSX

• Who ca

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
**Hey i am not sure if this is auto multimedia or what but it is some vids and pictures**

But i was wondering your thoughts on the new 2005 RSX
:troll:<~~~2005 RSX vid
:shrug2:<~~~link to the interactive showroom.
:shrug2:<~~~360 degree veiw.

I was just wondering your thoughts on the new and "improved" rsx. I myself dont like it as much as the older rsx.

I dont like the interior, at all... nor do I care for the rear end... ahh well...

It just looks a little plain. Its not bad enough that honda made the RSX bigger then the old teg, but now they are making it like a normal car

I like it, although it does look more like the current bodied Civic. It has 10 more horsepower, still needs another 10hp IMO. I like the front end of the car alot, and the interior looks really good. I like the seats, they look well bolstered, but I would still probably get the JDM ones as they are smaller and would fit me better.

i never really had an eye for the RSX, it has alwayz seemed like a normal everyday car to me, nothing too special

I liked the old headlights and taillights better. JDM type R owns any rsx X1000 though. As for the interior, I've never sat in either the new or old rsx, so I can't compare.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 30 2004, 05:03 PM
I like it, although it does look more like the current bodied Civic. It has 10 more horsepower, still needs another 10hp IMO. I like the front end of the car alot, and the interior looks really good. I like the seats, they look well bolstered, but I would still probably get the JDM ones as they are smaller and would fit me better.
[post=409688]Quoted post[/post]​

SCC does a review on it in December's issue, if you haven't read it, they basically said the same thing you did.

They want the 220 hp Type R motor too.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Oct 30 2004, 08:57 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Oct 30 2004, 05:03 PM
I like it, although it does look more like the current bodied Civic.  It has 10 more horsepower, still needs another 10hp IMO.  I like the front end of the car alot, and the interior looks really good.  I like the seats, they look well bolstered, but I would still probably get the JDM ones as they are smaller and would fit me better.
[post=409688]Quoted post[/post]​

SCC does a review on it in December's issue, if you haven't read it, they basically said the same thing you did.

They want the 220 hp Type R motor too.
[post=409763]Quoted post[/post]​

Is the December SCC out? I do not think I have got it in the mail. What is on the cover?

a white skyline and a red NSX.. something about street cars. I can't remember exactly it's out in my car.

honda tuning did a reveiw on it in their november issue and said the power was not all it should be but was better than the last( the S that is) and they also commented on how much they liked the new suspension setup and how well it handled. two thumbs up to the 05 rsx from me, theyre now getting to what it needs to be to be a worthy replacement for the integra.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Oct 30 2004, 11:54 PM
I liked the old headlights and taillights better. JDM type R owns any rsx X1000 though. As for the interior, I've never sat in either the new or old rsx, so I can't compare.
[post=409761]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't like the new style either. But if the power and handling is better, than maybe that will make up for it.

Back