2005 SCCA national's event pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Limbo Lower now !

DSC_2372.sized.jpg

I know this car. Maier racing, Looks real familiar.

This car is teh secks:

DSC_2373.sized.jpg

This has gotta be the worlds most sinister Fox body, if it were decked out in Cobra trim, I would jizz:

DSC_2377.sized.jpg

wtf is up with that front wheel on the evo??? why would you run a bigger wheel, well atleast it LOOKS bigger...

slow down.
DSC_2420.sized.jpg

or dont.
DSC_2491.sized.jpg

wtf
DSC_2494.sized.jpg

bet you my stock b20 could beat that mustang :p

daddio runs a staggard set up. i think its 18x10.5 up front, 18x9.5 in the rear... 285/245 i think if memeroy serves me...

and hes one of the best drivers in the world. i'd love to see what this guy could do in a busch series car against a "pro" nascar driver on a road course like watkins glen....

Some television car magazine listed Mark Daddio as "The best driver the SCCA had to offer".

It's a shame that the Daddio family has offered me such crap in the past. I'm 3 doors up from Daddio's Auto parts, and they have treated me and my friends like dirt for over 10 years strong.

i've never had a problem with him. i found him quite friendly, actually.

why would you run a bigger wheel? did you really just ask that question?

welcome to street mod y0

he muist be doing something right... he posted FTD on day 2.

I've never had a problem with HIM, just the Daddio family and who ever is running that damned parts store.

Honestly, I haven't shared too many words with Mark.

ok, well who gives a shit.. this is about pictures from the nationals, not people you don't like list.

Hey, I know this guy! :)
DSC_2600.sized.jpg

He's a fellow NorCalEvo.net member, Navid. I heard the Evo's are wreaking havok in the nationals so far (forget which group).

Back