2006 accord prototype

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That Chiselled look will be a 4 year trend. And 2006 will be after the trend. I would expect the rounded lines again. Blocky shapes create wind noise, which don't bother us, but for many soft-assed customers in their segment, they'll complain.

-> Steve

no... you all are just so hung up on hondas. if i wanted a race car, it wouldn't be an evo nor a 6. so im not going to make it one. im going to make it something id enjoy just driving around in.

i have a stupidcharged honda for speed
a 240 for getting sideways...
and come late 04 early 05, i will most likely be picking up an off-lease 6 for daily driving.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 16 2004, 02:54 AM
no... you all are just so hung up on hondas. if i wanted a race car, it wouldn't be an evo nor a 6. so im not going to make it one. im going to make it something id enjoy just driving around in.

i have a stupidcharged honda for speed
a 240 for getting sideways...
and come late 04 early 05, i will most likely be picking up an off-lease 6 for daily driving.

:werd:

I like the 6-s model, but that Accord looks badass. Any pics of the front???

i would take that accord over the 6 in a hot second though i think that thing is looking kinda big, and 260hp is what i would like out of a civic or teg not a big accord though its a nice start :D .

me and E looked at the 6's yesterday. its sooo hot.

the 3 hatch is pretty pimp too :)

ohh, and don't forget to vote for me :wub:

found some more pics...

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

:werd: the 6's and 3's are hot. Doesn't the TSX sport a 260 hp V6? Someone find a review of the specs, cause I want to see them.

Come on, the six may be good looking, but it's got nothing on this new Accord. I'd rock it, fo shizzle.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 15 2004, 11:54 PM

evo != honda
and have you even driven the new evo? i did, and i sure would love to drive that around.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 16 2004, 12:29 AM
screw the car...get more pics of the chick.....

Screw the chick (no pun intended), get more pics of the TURBO! :)

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 16 2004, 07:52 AM
Someone find a review of the specs, cause I want to see them.

heres a thought
how bout if YOU get of YOUR ass, go to acuras site and find the specs YOURSELF

Back