2006 accord prototype

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accord looks pretty nice but it aint' no Saab 9-3 Sports Sedan :worthy:

imo,
evo>accord prototype>6

18 chommies on the evo = just another fucking ricer
18 chrommies on the 6 =
ahem..
just another fucking ricer :bow:

[edit] i too would rock it fo shizzle.it appears to be slightly more than badass.[/edit]

however, honda has been very anti-good about bringin in da noise and da funk to our soil. -2pts for usdm honda anti-goodness.

It's not the car, it's the fact that Honda is finally coming out with a factory turbo car after so many decades since that last one! Screw the car, how can we swap the motor or make/buy an adapter to the use turbo in their good cars. :)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 16 2004, 01:49 PM
It's not the car, it's the fact that Honda is finally coming out with a factory turbo car after so many decades since that last one! Screw the car, how can we swap the motor or make/buy an adapter to the use turbo in their good cars. :)

in that case then :gives:

its no different than putting an aftermarket turbo on whatever engine in whatever car

the car is ugly
the car is more than likely heavy as fuck
that will keep the 260hp from giving it any performance impressive enough to be excited about

:cliffs:
honda is dead... fuck em... move on

I can already see those headlights on my CRX! J/k. IMO, I think it's aggresive as fuck looking, but they could've done a lot more performance wise. I'd still rock it in a heartbeat.

There is a sick fuckin Mazda 6 that rolls around my hood. I like the new Mazda 3 hatchy too.

Evo 8's = Ugly!
Long live the Evo 4 and Mirages with Evo 4 conversions w/ redtop 4g63t's!! :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jan 16 2004, 02:42 AM-->
Originally posted by B16@Jan 16 2004, 12:50 AM
pissedoffsol
@Jan 15 2004, 09:28 PM
fuck no its not.  hottest car on the market right now sub 30k.  hands down.

hell no, the evo8 us under 30k

although the evo offers more performance, i think it looks like shit.

6 has way more style and more pimp factor.

18" chrommies on the 6 = pimp
18" chrommies on an evo = just another fucking ricer

yea but those 18's are connected to a 4g63t AWD powertrain rated at more horsepower than you get out of 10k under the hood of a civic.

nuff said.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jan 17 2004, 01:40 AM
I can already see those headlights on my CRX! J/k. IMO, I think it's aggresive as fuck looking, but they could've done a lot more performance wise. I'd still rock it in a heartbeat.

There is a sick fuckin Mazda 6 that rolls around my hood. I like the new Mazda 3 hatchy too.

Evo 8's = Ugly!
Long live the Evo 4 and Mirages with Evo 4 conversions w/ redtop 4g63t's!! :D

do you have any idea how much work it takes to bolt up a evo 4-6 awdrivetrain to a usdm fwd 97-02 mirage? tons, not to mention replacing all the wiring in the dash for the cluster.

the evo2-3 parts will bolt up to a 93-96 mirage sedan OR coupe. to utilize awd on the coupe, you need a 1g eclipse transfer shaft.

you still need to swap a bunch of key components for both generations, though.

looks mean as fuck. and with a 2.2 turbo (probably set around six pounds) it will own all too.

doubt we'll ever see it hit the road. :(

Back