2006 CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that pic is just a photoshop of a EP3 with a RSX nose on it and a chopped down rear window / hatch section
oh yeah and some mugen MF10s poorly chopped in

100% :bs:

That poorly chopped. Sure I wish they would bring the CRX back but I would hope it wouldn't look like that.

I'd say an EG front end with some 94+ Teg tails, shaved moldings and some other minor body work would look hot. Of course it would have to come with a a new k series too.

Gross. The blue one that gets posted up every 3 months from asia.vtec.net back from 2002 looks MUCH better. This one is just sloppy as hell- the roof line transitioning to the hatch is a total giveaway!

I actually have heard something about a 2006 crx, but it looks nothing like that. I forgot where I saw it but it was in a reputable magazine so I know it wasnt fake. I put the link in if I can find the photo.

They even put Honda Japans website on there, but there is no 2006 crx anywhere on it.

get over it, you will never see another CRX produced, they have something they like to call the S2000

I wish they would bring the CRX back so bad. If they could get it to look like a modern EF with a K20 and 6 speed I would be up at Honda the second it was on the showroom.

get over it, you will never see another CRX produced, they have something they like to call the S2000

s400e30b6c3511.jpg

If they made a new k20, 6 speed, RWD CRX. I swear I would do everything I could to buy that little fucker. And I bet if they did it, they'd get it to weigh less than 2k #'s.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 27 2004, 08:56 PM

s400e30b6c3511.jpg

[post=395528]Quoted post[/post]​

I about wet myself on this one. Plz honda!! plz make one! ...or more. :D

Can anyone tell my why Honda doesn't bring back the CRX. The only reason I can think of is that it would probably decimate the Civic Si's sales, and possibly the RSX type S too. Just think, a CRX with modern looks, K20 power, 6 speed, and most likely a low 2,000 lb curb weight. I also couldnt see this car costing more than 22k dollars either. I would give my left nut for one. :p

nobody wanted a 2-seat fwd with limited cargo space? there just really isn't a space for them in the economy car market. Not to mention, it would put the Civic Si under. :lol:

why doesn't honda bring back the crx? because the market nowdays is for stupid shit like scions and the honda fit (or whatever its called). stupid miniature boxy ugly ass cars.

Originally posted by allmotord16rex+Sep 27 2004, 08:46 PM-->
I wish they would bring the CRX back so bad. If they could get it to look like a modern EF with a K20 and 6 speed I would be up at Honda the second it was on the showroom.
[post=395527]Quoted post[/post]​

Insight? That's the current CRX.

92civicb18b1
@Sep 27 2004, 09:07 PM
If they made a new k20, 6 speed, RWD CRX. I swear I would do everything I could to buy that little fucker. And I bet if they did it, they'd get it to weigh less than 2k #'s.
[post=395536]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm. K20, 6 speed, RWD- that sounds like a uh...... S2000. Go buy one.

Back