2006 CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 27 2004, 10:45 PM
why doesn't honda bring back the crx? because the market nowdays is for stupid shit like scions and the honda fit (or whatever its called). stupid miniature boxy ugly ass cars.
[post=395595]Quoted post[/post]​

Somebody post up that k20 powered fit.
That shit was hot.

I don't like s2000's, and allmotor posted almost the exact same shit as me.

A new CRX would be alot hotter than any s2000 IMO. I always liked the body style of the CRX too. I would rather spend the 30k into making a RWD CRX or 5th gen hatch, and putting a k20 motor in it.

Haha, I hope they don't consider the Insight a CRX, that shit is just garbage and ugly.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 27 2004, 10:36 PM
nobody wanted a 2-seat fwd with limited cargo space? there just really isn't a space for them in the economy car market. Not to mention, it would put the Civic Si under. :lol:
[post=395589]Quoted post[/post]​

Very true.

The only people who want a new CRX are us . . .

not I..........

even though the hack looks faux, but if the new crx actually looked somewhat similiar i wouldn't mind sporting one as a daily.....

Originally posted by driverunknown+Sep 28 2004, 10:02 AM-->
civicious
@Sep 27 2004, 10:45 PM
why doesn't honda bring back the crx? because the market nowdays is for stupid shit like scions and the honda fit (or whatever its called). stupid miniature boxy ugly ass cars.
[post=395595]Quoted post[/post]​

Somebody post up that k20 powered fit.
That shit was hot.
[post=395716]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't care if you put a k20 in richard simmons...he'd still be gay.

Originally posted by Calesta+Sep 27 2004, 08:53 PM-->
Originally posted by allmotord16rex@Sep 27 2004, 08:46 PM
I wish they would bring the CRX back so bad.  If they could get it to look like a modern EF with a K20 and 6 speed I would be up at Honda the second it was on the showroom.
[post=395527]Quoted post[/post]​

Insight? That's the current CRX.

92civicb18b1
@Sep 27 2004, 09:07 PM
If they made a new k20, 6 speed, RWD CRX. I swear I would do everything I could to buy that little fucker. And I bet if they did it, they'd get it to weigh less than 2k #'s.
[post=395536]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm. K20, 6 speed, RWD- that sounds like a uh...... S2000. Go buy one.
[post=395599]Quoted post[/post]​

I saw a 2002 insight for 10g's. I just want to buy that and turbo it.
:eek2:

Oh yeah, and Mike, the s2000 has a F20/22, not a K-series. :p

all in all if someone built that and took it to honda think of the money you would get for it! Better yet think of the mad props you would get for building a thing of beauty like that! Granted its only fantasy i would print it out and put it on my wall. But like alot of you said the CRX is dead and the S2000 is here. still that pic makes some of us crx owners wanna go chop the crap outa three cars to make that. As for the second version of the pic it looks to me like it has celica head lights!

Just the newest in a long line of 'new crx' chops :p

I kind of like the Insights looks when those rear wheel covers are gone:

aaa.jpg

Rip out all the hybrid crap and put a K20 in there and you've got a winner. :)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Sep 29 2004, 11:55 AM
Just the newest in a long line of 'new crx' chops :p

I kind of like the Insights looks when those rear wheel covers are gone:

aaa.jpg

Rip out all the hybrid crap and put a K20 in there and you've got a winner. :)
[post=396200]Quoted post[/post]​

that kinda makes me want a insight now lol. how much do they weigh?

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Sep 29 2004, 01:55 PM
that kinda makes me want a insight now lol. how much do they weigh?
[post=396276]Quoted post[/post]​

Only 1881lbs. With the batteries and electric motors out it would weigh considerably less than even a 1st gen CRX.

I've been in one in the dealership... They just FEEL light. You can tell the seats weigh absolutely nothing (I've been considering buying a set for my 1G CRX), and the doors feel like styrofoam.

Originally posted by DarkHand+Sep 29 2004, 03:25 PM-->
@Sep 29 2004, 01:55 PM
that kinda makes me want a insight now lol.  how much do they weigh?
[post=396276]Quoted post[/post]​

Only 1881lbs. With the batteries and electric motors out it would weigh considerably less than even a 1st gen CRX.

I've been in one in the dealership... They just FEEL light. You can tell the seats weigh absolutely nothing (I've been considering buying a set for my 1G CRX), and the doors feel like styrofoam.
[post=396286]Quoted post[/post]​

if someone bought one could they swap any other motor in it.......just a thought

...yeah, if you could fit one in it. I don't know much about Insights, but I would assume the reason you don't see a bunch of modded ones is because you can't fit another engine in them. Correct me if i'm wrong, please, so that I can buy one and put my b16 in it :ph34r:

That's a nice chop, and it looks cool, but I always liked this one better anyway.

insight2.jpg

Originally posted by MikeBergy+Sep 29 2004, 01:02 AM-->
I saw a 2002 insight for 10g's. I just want to buy that and turbo it.
:eek2:

Oh yeah, and Mike, the s2000 has a F20/22, not a K-series. :p
[post=396098]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

They're getting really cheap now... I want to get one just to cruise around Houston. I pack in so many miles every month it's ridiculous. Oh yeah Mike- the S2000 has a K20/K22 in it- it just has F20/F22 stamped on it because Honda didn't have a standard K block designation yet. Pretty much everything is interchangeable with the K block- that's how people have put the F20C into RSXs.

:)

SiR Kid
@Sep 29 2004, 05:57 PM
That's a nice chop, and it looks cool, but I always liked this one better anyway.
[post=396365]Quoted post[/post]​

That's my favorite one. :thumbsup:

well i was searching through what i can read, and saw 2003, crx, and r-type. is it possible thats an old article?

Back