2006 edm civic hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1479019

wMTE2NzQ0NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTE2NzQ0ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTE2NzQ0OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTE2NzQ1MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTE2NzQ1MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTE2NzQ1MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTE2NzQ1MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

This guy lives in germany where these pictures were taken from... 6 speed k18. This is the body style of the new type-r civics :cry: 250 ish HP isnt to shabby but honda needs to work on the styling.

Whats up with cars using that stupid ass gas cap. when mitsu used it I figured well its mitsu now that honda is using it..... blah... Japan needs help.

I like it, I won't own it. That is all.

America does, however, need to shit or get off the pot when it comes to glass tops.

I can't even fathom how distgusting and terrible that looks. :zipper_mouth:

Hideous. On a side note, I saw a couple 06 civics today and thought they looked pretty good. I initially thought they looked like complete shit, but in person they're pretty hot.

Yeah, I really like the new sedan.

I am not however digging any of the lines on that 'hatch'. The front quarters make the car look fat. or husky. something not good at least.

Rear side window, at the corner - that's the handle to open the door. I don't believe they are suicide. If they are Suicide, for sure, than the handle would be on the inside of the jamb (like a pickup truck)

nice image E =)

I've seen a few 06 civics in person and IMO its short and stubby looking, kinda like they started with a minivan and lowered the roof into a car. I really dislike the tiny hood.

You know, I DID love the car, but everytime I look at it, it looks more and more like the south end of a northbound dog.

The following is Honda's inspiration for the car:
smweb.jpg

8376.jpg

Back