2006 Honda Civic Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
http://chicago-auto-show.autoblog.com/entry/1234000583031108

7447778455599756.JPG

7547766222255290.JPG

4464714370414561.JPG

The 2006 Civic launches in the U.S. this fall and will include a 4-door sedan, 2-door coupe and Si Coupe, Hybrid and a natural gas version, the GX.

The Si Coupe concept is powered by a 200 hp, 16-valve, DOHC, I-VTEC engine with an 8,000 rpm redline. Getting power to the road is helped by a helical-type limited slip differential.

Other Si features are 18-inch wheels and tires, 4 wheels discs, cross-drilled rotors and 4-piston Brembo calipers.

Well, it looks better than most of Honda's stuff these days. Not like THAT is tough to do.

It looks better than anything else Honda has puked up lately, but it still looks like balls. I'm surprised they didn't put euros and a fart can on along with the 8teenz...y0.

LSD!!! stock I want me one. I hope they continue to use the k-series in the si. (not like they would switch so soon but you never know) Mmmmm rsx-s engine swap with LSD :)

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 10 2005, 01:40 PM
It looks better than anything else Honda has puked up lately, but it still looks like balls. I'm surprised they didn't put euros and a fart can on along with the 8teenz...y0.
[post=459093]Quoted post[/post]​

You have to buy the H Tuned package to get the Altezza's and the fart can.

Nice. Hopefully this will shut up all the people who think the "spy photos" that look like a Peugeot are really of a 2006 Civic...

It is still a "concept", but it'll probably get that engine. Honda would be stupid not to use it.

Not a hatch? :bawling:

Oh well, I think it looks really good overall.

(more than likely K20A) DOHC i-VTEC engine rated @ 200hp? Yes, please. Helical LSD? Yes, please. Four-piston Brembos? Holy crap. Uh... yes... please?!

I'm not a fan of the 18's or the goofy little wing, but hey- the pros outweigh the cons and I think it's a MUCH better looking car than the 01-05 Civics.

scion tc was the first thing that popped into my head for some reason...

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Feb 10 2005, 02:58 PM
scion tc was the first thing that popped into my head for some reason...
[post=459180]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here. It has better lines than the tC though.

Back