2006 Marcus Dairy Meet June 18th NY/NJ/CT/PA and surrounding areas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

amy del sol

ANY VENDORS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM or EMAIL amydelsol@gmail.com

WHEN: June 18th SUNDAY
WHERE: Marcus Dairy
5 Sugar Hollow Rd
Danbury, CT 06810
(203) 748-9427

THE ENTRANCE WE ARE USING IS THE FIRST ONE ON THE RIGHT IF YOU'RE COMING OFF I-84 EAST, NOT THE ENTRANCE BY THE UNDERPASS!!!!!

DSCN0865.jpg

Also !! We're gonna need donations as always!! So far the costs are ~$500. We have a paypal account which people can send donations to, or i'm sure we accept cash/checks/m.o.'s

paypal contributions can be sent to Dan's paypal (Vero) at dan@spiralx.com
Please include your HT username when sending payment!!

Please ! Out of respect for Marcus Dairy, leave your grills at home!

md3.jpg

md2.jpg

md4.jpg

562IMG_0042-med.JPG

562IMG_0051-med.JPG

any questions please feel free to email me at amydelsol@gmail.com

I think I banned CT the other day....

We'll see...if the cars ready, I'll go

It's an ok get together, but I can't spend more than 20 minutes there. I can't, in all honesty, tell you that it's worth the 3 hour drive.

the honda crowd is just really immature. maybe i'm getting old :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
the honda crowd is just really immature. maybe i'm getting old :cry:

werd, its funny every other kinda car/truck are all cool with each other. like all people in srt's wave to each other same with jeeps and other cars. everyone always thinks there honda is better then everyone elses and looks daown at them. get a fucking rope, were still driving hondas.

yeah, the mirage crowd doesnt shit on each other like the honda crowd does. its so weird.

i have both now, though. i can picture all those civics revving at my poor little crx. if only they really knew.

the honda insight crowd all seem very friendly with eachother... every time one passes me i get beeped and waved to... it was weird as hell the first dozen or so times... now i find myself doing it too

Back