2006 National HondaSwap meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ohhh..cool..I guess i can also stop over my sisters house in Boston and my buddies in CT....
Thanks Guys.....RETARD HERE......

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 28 2005, 11:54 AM
Talk Mike's ass into going and I'll go. No way in fuck I'm driving that far by myself.
[post=517406]Quoted post[/post]​

Drive to Panama City, I'll drive the rest of the way (no fucking way I'm riding in a car that you are operating.) :lol:

i could ride up from pc, would be a long drive.

by then ill have an r32 and can romp on your swapped hondas ><

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 28 2005, 07:25 PM
No, you won't, lol.

It would be about a 18-19 hour drive, Micah.
[post=517651]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i will douche :p

i decided to wait until spring so i can have a bigger downpayment. the del sol is getting boosted and is gonna be all business weekend warrior, r32 is gonna be my daily bitch :p

19 hours aint bad, used to drive up to see family in kansas. was 18-21 hours solid depending which way we went. i could swing it :)

I'm game, my engine parts are finally done, I'm gonna have the teg road worthy in a couple of weeks, hopefully I won't blow it up by the time this trip comes around. I don't mind long drives, as long as I have cruise control...

Originally posted by civicious+Jun 28 2005, 11:54 AM-->
Talk Mike's ass into going and I'll go. No way in fuck I'm driving that far by myself.

I just might, depending on the date.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 28 2005, 11:57 AM
i dunno... i'm thinking like mid-september 2006?
its AWESOME up here in the early fall. 70 degrees, trees changing color...
but then theres college/school :(
so, it will probably have to be in the summer early august? i dunno.
i'm just throwing out ideas.
[post=517409]Quoted post[/post]​

Best for me would be earlier in the year, like early summer or late summer. June 2006 is bad, and Katie gets back in August- so she wouldn't want me to run away right after she gets back from being apart for a year.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 28 2005, 12:23 PM
every other site has their meets in cali or vegaas or st louis.
[post=517441]Quoted post[/post]​

Vegas? Who has their meets there?! :lol: Eric? :)

Havok
@Jun 28 2005, 06:13 PM
Drive to Panama City, I'll drive the rest of the way (no fucking way I'm riding in a car that you are operating.) :lol:
[post=517642]Quoted post[/post]​

Fly to Houston and you might be able to ride up in an S2k. :) :) :) :) :)

You want road courses? Come to the bay area here in cali. We have laguna, sears, thunder hill, reno-fernly, button willow and streets of willow. All within driving distance :)

However, only car I would trust going all the way out there is the Evo. I pretty much built the Honda so it would probably fall apart. But, if anyone wants the help drive I might do it. :p

it'd be sad that i couldn't bring my car, but what if all the cali people book flights on the same airline and meet real world style and fly out. hahahahaha

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jun 28 2005, 07:19 PM-->
Ack. You were right, B. I could make it in 3 days but that's with about 56 hours of drive time. Not to mention with the mileage in the Q-ship I'd be out almost as much as two round-trip plane tickets.

EDIT: New2: I priced it from Portland (largest airport in the state) to New Haven, which is my best and cheapest option.
[post=517600]Quoted post[/post]​

new haven? there's an air port in new haven? yeah.. for like personal jets. lol

if you're flying, you want to land at bradley international air port in windsor locks/hartford ct.

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jun 28 2005, 07:28 PM
HEY............. where is NE area...?
[post=517605]Quoted post[/post]​

are you for real? go back to 2nd grade geography dude :p

CT/Mass/NY/vt area is probably where this will be... maybe even in 2 or more states. i dunno. i have NO itinerary set at all. this is simply open discussion to see if theres interest. if we can get 50 people commited, we can start to get some serious discounts on stuff like hotels, renting the go-kart place for the day, etc.

but i'm not going to start looking until we have a set date and set itinerary.

since a lot of folks it appears are going to be flying in-- i think the go-kart option for "racing" is going to be our best-bet. if all of us don't have cars, going to a track day or autox event will be pretty boring and make others feel left out :(

Originally posted by swanny@Jun 28 2005, 07:39 PM
Im game. Half barrel? I think so. :ph34r:
[post=517615]Quoted post[/post]​

depends... if we're at a hotel, doubtful thats going to happen... and i will not "sponsor" and event where drinking and driving is occuring.

if i have a house by then, it might be an option... but that all depends on how many people are coming, and where my hosue is. lol

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 28 2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by civicious@Jun 28 2005, 11:54 AM

[post=517642]Quoted post[/post]​

LMMFAO!! best post today.

Originally posted by B16@Jun 28 2005, 10:06 PM
You want road courses? Come to the bay area here in cali. We have laguna, sears, thunder hill, reno-fernly, button willow and streets of willow. All within driving distance :)

yeah, and while we're in the bay, we can all get robbed, have an earth quake, get cought in gang fire, and get our cars stolen. :p

However, only car I would trust going all the way out there is the Evo. I pretty much built the Honda so it would probably fall apart. But, if anyone wants the help drive I might do it. :p
[post=517704]Quoted post[/post]​

so take the evo y0. this is not a honda-only event. its an event for HONDASWAP members-- no matter wtf you drive.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jun 28 2005, 10:23 PM
hell yeah i would go to a HS meet. be pretty cool. umm but all i have is my truck...
[post=517713]Quoted post[/post]​

see above. drive what you got, fly in, rent a car... run... take the bus.. take the train... do what you gotta do !!! :)

StarBellieAngel
@Jun 28 2005, 10:37 PM
it'd be sad that i couldn't bring my car, but what if all the cali people book flights on the same airline and meet real world style and fly out. hahahahaha
[post=517722]Quoted post[/post]​

that good be a fun plane ride... or a real annoying one. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 28 2005, 08:21 PM-->

yeah, and while we're in the bay, we can all get robbed, have an earth quake, get cought in gang fire, and get our cars stolen. :p

StarBellieAngel

[post=517759]Quoted post[/post]​

for the first quote... i have never been robbed, been in my car when we had a quake, never caught in gang fire, and never had my car stolen. you're thinking oakland, stockton, or LA. not the places he's thinking of... sheesh. i'm going to be like John Lennon and say 'give cali a chance' god, b.

and for the second one... are you referring to me being annoying? lol

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel+Jun 28 2005, 10:26 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 28 2005, 08:21 PM
You want road courses?  Come to the bay area here in cali.  We have laguna, sears, thunder hill, reno-fernly, button willow and streets of willow.  All within driving distance :)

StarBellieAngel

[post=517759]Quoted post[/post]​

for the first quote... i have never been robbed, been in my car when we had a quake, never caught in gang fire, and never had my car stolen. you're thinking oakland, stockton, or LA. not the places he's thinking of... sheesh. i'm going to be like John Lennon and say 'give cali a chance' god, b.

and for the second one... are you referring to me being annoying? lol
[post=517761]Quoted post[/post]​

B just watches the news too much lol the media sucked you in B

LA as a whole is not bad at all. You can't confuse LA with all the other cities that make you think it's a bad place.

If I show, I'm not telling anyone who I am.

Blanco is going to go all gang banging busting 9's out on my ass...

Battle Pope is going to go all political on my ass...

and

wreckedracing is going to try to pull some funky ass accounting shit and write me out of the world.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

lmao.

as much as we may disagree on the board, i don't think anyone would have a problem with anyone... it will be about having a good time, not about policits and the war and shit...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 28 2005, 11:46 PM
lmao.

as much as we may disagree on the board, i don't think anyone would have a problem with anyone... it will be about having a good time, not about policits and the war and shit...
[post=517822]Quoted post[/post]​

*flexes*

Oh i don't care if we disagree but...

*runs and cowers*

Blanco is gonna bust out a friggin 9 and cap cap cap my ass. :blink:

Back