2006 National HondaSwap meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jun 30 2005, 05:14 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Jun 30 2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by brc80@Jun 30 2005, 03:56 PM
StarBellieAngel
@Jun 29 2005, 08:43 PM
i wanna go!
[post=518431]Quoted post[/post]​

I say we con Mike in to driving. :D
[post=518838]Quoted post[/post]​

As long as we can switch off
[post=518847]Quoted post[/post]​

Nevermind, too easy... :lol: :ph34r: :lol:
[post=518857]Quoted post[/post]​

:ph34r:

I'm in. Just gimme a date and a few months in advance.

Lookin forward to this shit, sounds like a helluva time.

However, I'll have to bring the duck since thats my only transportation.

Long ass ride + duc = HOURS of ass pain.

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 30 2005, 11:55 PM
I'm in. Just gimme a date and a few months in advance.

Lookin forward to this shit, sounds like a helluva time.

However, I'll have to bring the duck since thats my only transportation.

Long ass ride + duc = HOURS of ass pain.
[post=518957]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: even longer ride cause you have to stop every 100-150 miles for gas.

Problem with getting over 150 miles out of a bike tank, is that when you stop, and swing your legs over the seat, Your legs won't go together and you fall on the ground.

Road fatigue owns a bike rider.

-> Steve

i forgot i also have knoebels grove near me. it is the amusment park that is great for having g2gs at and stuff i.e. free admission just buy tickets.
plus don't forget about a relatively uncrowded dragstrip on friday nights.

weekend could go like this

friday night dragstrip meet.
saturday amusment park
sunday dragstrip again or something else.

the only thing is the park is 30 miles/ 1/2hour one way and the strip is 30 miles/ 1/2 hour he other.

another possibility is we could host a sport compact track day on saturday and hit up the park on sunday.

that's all i have. . . (sheds a tear for lack of wanting to travel 1 1/2 hours to auto x)

Well if all that was going to happen is drag racing I'd bring the Zed.

It should run mid 12s with little work, but it will only get MAYBE 15 mpg on the freeway. It's 3300 miles from here to CT one way, meaning I'd burn almost 300 gallons along the way. At an average of 2.50/gallon for premium, that's around 650 bucks for gas, one way.

Damn.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jun 30 2005, 07:19 PM
:ph34r: it IS too easy...

i say brandon takes his fiancee so i can ride her... i mean WITH her... :p

and about 20 hot cars? mine is banged up to shit... i did tell you i got into a couple accidents? oh, oops. lol. uhm, yea, my car looks like shit so far... so i don't think anyone will WANT it... they'll want the guts... but they'll have to try and get the hood open. :lmao:
[post=518890]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds like a plan.

My 2 cents. I think that we should stick with B's plan and stay in the NE riegion of the country. We pick an area, venue and hotels all in a simular location and get dates together to lock it down. Lets pay in advance to a paypal account for the hotels, food and extras so that we dont waste time doing that when we arrive to that destionation. Pick some dates that will work with the venues and stick with it rain or shine. I agree with the autocross thing. It would be nice to be on a track rather then to drag race. It really doesn't matter so much what it is that we do because if 50-100 people from this board show up I'm sure we are creative enough that if something falls through we will be able to figure out something else. End rant.

i can do a spark display with my truck one of the nights. screw fireworks, seeing sparks from a truck dragging frame is way cooler if you ask me :nod:

i just gotta bag my truck now...

Damn, most of the east coasters have 2 hondas in one form or another. Between E, B, Clayton and I we need a fuckin car hauling 18 wheeler to bring our stuff down there.

->S

hmmm...... hondaswap meet.... sounds cool :D
i might be in... i got a bro that lives in eastern ohio, so something in PA would be a short drive from there. i could make it to ohio in a day and a half, two tops from here in texas. then a few hours or so into PA after i spend a couple days with my bro.... it could work

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2005, 10:00 PM
even if 10 people show up, i think it will be a good time to shoot the shit with people we've been talking to for 3 years-- and actually finally meet them.
[post=518377]Quoted post[/post]​

B are you looking for a man date?

I know you've expressed how much you hate the girlies...is this your coming out of the closet party? :ph34r:

lol....thats fucked up

is B :ghey: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????the world will never know.....J/K

Finding chicks at car meets is like finding a unicorn on Super Bowl sunday at the VFW.

car meets are sausage fests. I, for one, appreciate the eye candy of a well engineered sports car or daily driven 300 hp sleeper than any slutty chique anyway.

My two cents.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 2 2005, 10:19 PM
Finding chicks at car meets is like finding a unicorn on Super Bowl sunday at the VFW.

car meets are sausage fests. I, for one, appreciate the eye candy of a well engineered sports car or daily driven 300 hp sleeper than any slutty chique anyway.

My two cents.
[post=519890]Quoted post[/post]​

:gayflag:

i resemble that remark! however, it's true, they usually are sausage fests, why the hell do you think the girls go in the first place? do you ever see one TALK about the car? aside from us lucky few who own them...

most are just 'trophy' girlfriends...

Back