2006 STi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
i'm not sure what i think of it yet...have to see it in person
subaru-wrx-06-sti-1.JPG

subaru-wrx-06-sti-2.JPG

:repost: and its ugly. The front would look fine except it has the retarded looking Alfa-Romao thing going on.

I like the new headlights tho....but they don't make up for the fact that that front end is gaudy and fucking retarded looking.

**edit:

This is how it should look:
2006stifixed0hr.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
:repost: and its ugly. The front would look fine except it has the retarded looking Alfa-Romao thing going on.

I like the new headlights tho....but they don't make up for the fact that that front end is gaudy and fucking retarded looking.

**edit:

2006stifixed0hr.jpg
hell yea...i'll take two of em then

dual exhaust? since when? i think thats a photoshop....

05's are the best year.

04's had problems.
05's fixed all that shit
06's look like left over toilet paper.

thank you subaru, for making the re-sale valu eon my car stay up there for a long time :)

go to the subie dealership and decide for yourself man. i was kind of weary when i saw those chops, but it actually looks badass, better than the 04-05's imho. plus they gave it a new lsd iirc, steering angle sensor and new dccd controls, so with all that it supposedly drives better. and no, the rear end doesn't look anything like that, lol.

the WRX will have a Hybrid version, as I understand (I have no official line to back this up)

I would rock that. The Regular WRX is a fine car as it sits. STi is alittle over the edge

Rear end pic is a 'chop. Saw a white 06' in person at a local dealership, and I like most of it, save for the foglight housings and front lip. It curves around the foglights, and kinda just stops. Looks like they ran out of time.

The new WRX's are nice. 2.5L motor (basicall Legacy GT motor) - and the ST version can be had for around 20k, stripped of all fancy options. The 2.5RS is now the 2.5i - I have no idea why they changed this - and the Forrester XT gets a billet-look-alike grille.

i didnt like them in the pictures but I saw one in person today and I have to say it doesnt look too bad.

i seen a black one on the road comming home from work today. the only reason that i knew it was an sTI is because of the famous rediculous rear wing, otherwise..i thought it was a some kinda european car like a puegot or something. they totally changed the front end completly...but im deffiantely not feeling the rear tail lights.....guarentee you take that wing off and you got yourself a 2006 toyota corolla look
alike!!!

Quoted post[/post]]

**edit:

2006stifixed0hr.jpg

ALTHOUGH.......... :ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto: ........... im deffaintely feelin this front end

Those pics are old concepts. But the actual new Imprezas are terrible. As B said, they're going to keep the values of the non-Alfa design extremely high. The only things the new WRX's have going for them is the larger engine and better brakes.

I <3 my bugeyes. :mrgreen:

:werd: I love the bugeyes also!

But when I saw the new STi in person, It grew on me.. I'd rock it!

I just bought a 05 and I love it. Not so sure i like the 06's. And I think that duel exhaust pic is a chop

i like it.....they'll make aftermarket bumpers and grills for it soon...if i could afford it i would buy it

Back