2007 CRX??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
it looks like a RSX on the front.... i kinda like it though.. if it looks like this i think i might get one...
old pic removed
**updated**
new pic at bottom.. 2007 CRX??

still good to hope. hopefully honda will bring it back, using some body mods to an insight chassis, a new 06 si engine lsd and 6 speed would be fucking sick. imo.

Quoted post[/post]]
still good to hope. hopefully honda will bring it back, using some body mods to an insight chassis, a new 06 si engine lsd and 6 speed would be fucking sick. imo.
:werd: i wasnt sure if Honda was bringin it back.. :hoping: damn and with the new si motor... fuck that would be sick

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:werd: i wasnt sure if Honda was bringin it back.. :hoping: damn and with the new si motor... fuck that would be sick

yes, yes it would.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol, keep dreaming guys........

yea, well someone has to be optimistic.

yeah thats an old chop, id buy one though :)

that pic has been floating around since 03 or some shit
that is not at all what the new CRX will look like
and thats still IF honda ever puts one out again

Quoted post[/post]]
that pic has been floating around since 03 or some shit
that is not at all what the new CRX will look like
and thats still IF honda ever puts one out again

I think Honda making a new CRX is like Pink Floyd reuniting to play a 100 date US tour.
It ain't ever gonna happen in our lifetime. Honda has a 2 seater it's called an S2000

yeah but they dont have a 2 seater hatch

hatches are getting more and more popular in america,who knows what will happen

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah but they dont have a 2 seater hatch

hatches are getting more and more popular in america,who knows what will happen
heres your 2 door, 2 seat, hatchback, good handling, fun to drive, honda

large1.jpg

how hard would it be to stick a K series into the insight?
the body mods wouldn't be too bad, pretty much get rid of the ferred in rear wheels.
it would be a good drag car! the air resistance is very low on the insights, but it would go up if you "fixed" the rear wheel wells

I've designed a new computer that accurately displays new car models before they come out. You simply imput images and measurements from old body styles, to the newest body styles available.. And the computer does the rest. Now, given the way honda is heading, I entered the data for the Honda CRX, and crossed it with a few of honda's newest design concepts, and calculated it to predict the body style 5 years from now. After days of calculating this is what the computer spit out:

newcrx.jpg

har har.

Seriously though, that looks like an EP3 with and RSX front end that's just been manipulated to have a sloping hatch. IMO it made it look horrendous. I'm sure though that in a year or two after the new Si catches on and people have forgotten about the whole EP3 thing, they will probably do the new CRX on the EP3 platform.

honda does have some thing like the crx on the drawing board but nothing has been set in stone besides what-- a concept --

Honda has officially announced the return of the CRX in either 2007 or 2008. It will be based on the newest civic bodystyle (most likely) and no, there are no pics or specs out yet.

Back