2007 Impreza

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]

by the way subaru runs sti body styles 2 years... 04/05 then 06/07, and the 08/09 they are redesigning the body style... they are going to have a real small lip as a spoiler (kinda like a trunk lip)

Are you sure you're not confusing this information with the STi limited? It has no wing, bigger wheels, and a tiny front lip. Plus you can get leather and a moonroof.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

by the way subaru runs sti body styles 2 years... 04/05 then 06/07, and the 08/09 they are redesigning the body style... they are going to have a real small lip as a spoiler (kinda like a trunk lip)

Are you sure you're not confusing this information with the STi limited? It has no wing, bigger wheels, and a tiny front lip. Plus you can get leather and a moonroof.

you're right i am confusing it with the limited, i haven't seen the 08 prototype yet, i dont know what i was thinking lol but i know they run body styles 2 years....

have you seen the new legacy's? not to hijack or change topic but holy shit they are sweet, look at the new spec-b 07 legacy

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

you're right i am confusing it with the limited, i haven't seen the 08 prototype yet, i dont know what i was thinking lol but i know they run body styles 2 years....

have you seen the new legacy's? not to hijack or change topic but holy shit they are sweet, look at the new spec-b 07 legacy

Spec-B 07 Legacy is a limited production car that has the same body style. The difference is the luxury that you can get in the car. You can get 18's or 19's on the car, red leather (which you can't get in any other subaru car), navigation system, climate control, heated seats, and the whole nine which you can't get all in one single other subaru car.

To me the Spec-B is unimpressive and only good for the true enthuisiast that will value owning a limited production car. For the money that it costs to buy the Spec-B, I would buy a fully loaded LGT and do the work myself. They were asking like $36,000 for a Spec B.

ya its way too pricey, i'd have something different for 36k, but you could get it in the 6spd manual, with performance control, a knob you twist to how you want your power, smoothe and gas efficient, sporty, or all out power

Quoted post[/post]]
R35 GTR=Ugly
new evo=ugly
new STI=ugly
new civic=hot
new civic=FF, FUCK! lol

could you imagine what would happen if Honda made a FR civic like toyota made the corrola in 86?

the new civic=hot is a lie. . . that thing is ugly and dosent resemble a civic anymore. .. pluss it weighs close to 3k lbs. . . lame

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
R35 GTR=Ugly
new evo=ugly
new STI=ugly
new civic=hot
new civic=FF, FUCK! lol

could you imagine what would happen if Honda made a FR civic like toyota made the corrola in 86?

the new civic=hot is a lie. . . that thing is ugly and dosent resemble a civic anymore. .. pluss it weighs close to 3k lbs. . . lame

LOL wow do i agree, i cant stand the look of the new civic, although they are relatively cheap for a brand new car (we could always buy a reno?)

i like the 4 door civics, the rear of the coupes is gross, makes me want to pee on it. the 4 door si should be hot.

Back