2007 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow, i was wrong... GS did have it in em to comeback but a 15-0 run at any point in the game is pretty sad. Dallas did what they had to at the right time. Dirk Nasty draining threes... such a good sight.

wow... cant believe that the mavs pulled out of the hole last night... definitely dont think that would have happened if GS hadnt been throwing fouls left and right 4th qtr! I loved the clapping foul GS got, even I was like wtf!

damn i suck. denver really let me down. oh well....guess ive gotta hope to god the mavs pull this out. i have to have at least one of my teams make it out of the first round.

Denver just sucks on defense... plain and simple. Although Camby should/will be the Defensive player of the year, but one guy cant defend everyone. :/

wow... I dont even know wtf to say... dallas just got raped! Oh well Don Nelson is still a badass in my book!

i cant belive that the suns got suspende.

mr idiot dunkan came out to the court in the 2nd qt and no one suspended his whiny ass..

I HATE THE SPURS... for years ive said they were a "crafty" team

fuck them in the eye

Fuck San Antonio. Bunch of assholes. I really love and appreciate hard basketball, but some of their shit isnt hard, its just dirty.

i rec the game and watched it this morning.

the suns proved that they could beat the spurs without stat, but they chocked in the end...

the last 13-2 run did them in

Thank you so much David Stern for handing the Spurs game #5 on a silver platter. I think those suspensions were absolutely ridiculous. Now I am not a Suns fan but I would like to see them win.
Oh and I hate Robert Horry and anyone that is/was a LA Laker, living in LA does this to you trust me. I hope when Stoudamire comes back on Friday he goes ballistic on the Spurs. Oh and if I forgot to mention FUCK Robert Horry.

Fucker :) LOL
lol... to be honest, i hate the suns more than i hate spurs. i absolutely hate the suns all offense and no defense bullshit and it pisses me off even more that it actually works for them and they are pretty damn good at it.

IMO, a good finals match up would be Phoenix and Detroit but i don't want to see pheonix get there so my guess is it will be San Antonio and Detroit once again. When they last played each other in the finals 2 years ago i was going for the Spurs and they came through :D This time if they meet again, i will be going for Detroit because i want to see Chris Webber get a ring.

Back