2007 NCAA College Basketball Tourney PICK'EM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

EDIT!!!: Ok, since there are quite a number of people and the tourney games happen every few days, i dont think ill have the time to do the scoring. So, i've created a group on CBS and made a scoring system. Go to Sign In - CBS SportsLine.com and register on there. It will be much easier for everyone to make their picks, plus it'll do all the scoring automatically so less work for me :p IF YOU CANT GET IN, PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND ILL INVITE YOU

omg, i forgot to add, the name of the league is Hondaswap NCAA Challenege, pw is hondaswap.
------------------------------------
EDIT BY PISSEDOFFSOL:

$50 cash prize for the winner (via paypal)

RULES to Qualify for the Cash:

- Your picks must be in BEFORE GAME TIME THURSDAY for the whole season. This is not a Weekly event.

Last edited:
fixed your image :p
-B

Attachments

• NCAA_Tourney_2007.gif
    NCAA_Tourney_2007.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
*nevermind.. i could use the cash.. i'll try guessing.. lol

Attachments

• March_Madness.JPG
    March_Madness.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
to make it fair, i think that all images should be uploaded with the attachment system.

remote-linked images can change remotely without effecting the post edit.

to make it fair, i think that all images should be uploaded with the attachment system.

remote-linked images can change remotely without effecting the post edit.
don't worry about me though, I barely figured out how to edit the brackets using paint and uploading it to the thread... you won't have to worry about me trying to change my picks lol

never posted a pic, hope this works...got it now.

Attachments

• bracket_picks.GIF
    bracket_picks.GIF
    51.8 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
no you didin't :p

click on the Advanced reply button under the quick reply box, then scroll down to under the post box, and you will see MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button.

you can upload it right there nice and easy

Hey why don't we just do a yahoo or cbs pickem bracket? They score themselves and are easy as hell to fill out. All you need is a yahoo login which are no problem to get.

E-mail just got sent out.

I'm putting up $50 for the winner.

looks like shit, but mine is up, with Florida beating N.C 65-61.

Attachments

• NCAA.GIF
    NCAA.GIF
    52.9 KB · Views: 185
So I'm new here, but making a group on the same site you posted would be alot easier for everybody wanting in, you just set-up the points system how you want, and invite players via e-mail. For the user, they don't have to download anything, don't have to use Word, Paint, Adobe, or anything else.

So much easier, I suggest looking into it...

Sign In - CBS SportsLine.com

I just signed up for a Yahoo bracket pickem group. I am using it to pick my bracket and post on here. If anyone else wants to use it they can join the group as well - i think it will hold 250 peeps.

Group name: Hondaswap

Password: Hondaswap

From What I read they are using this for scoring:
First 1 point
Second 2 points
Third 4 points
Fourth 8 points
Semifinals 16 points
Finals 32 points

Maximum Possible 192 points

tie breaker is the final score of the finals.

FYI - ESPN says that the chances of picking a perfect bracket are 9 quintillion to 1

Last edited:
The only problem with the Yahoo! bracket, is you have to have Yahoo! e-mail to sign up.

I really suggest using this one, it's so much more convenient...

Sign In - CBS SportsLine.com

It's by invite, so if you want in, please PM me your e-mail address...

It allows you to set the scoring system, which I have made like so...

1st round - 1 pt. + seed # of winning team
2nd round - 2 pt. + seed # of winning team
3rd round - 3 pt. + seed # of winning team
4th round - 4 pt. + seed # of winning team
Semifinals - 5 pt. + seed # of winning team
Finals - 10 pt. + seed # of winning team

Last edited:
ATTNETION!!!!!

I've switched how its gonna be run. Please refer to the first post at the top of the page!!!!

Follow the link in the 1st post, register, and join that group. If you cant for some reason, pm me your email address and ill invite you! Again, sorry for the last minute changes :(

Man I got to get my bracket together. With finals coming up next week I am a bit strapped for time. But if you remember, I believe I was HS champion last year.

Back