2007 New England Rally

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NewEnglandRally

Hey there guys and gals.
I'm stopping by to invite you to the 2007 New England Rally.
We have all kinds of great things in store this year so don't miss out. New England Rally

2007nerflyer.jpg

wow this actually sounds good. beats the hell out of that "tuner run" thing. Is there a date you must be signed up by?

last year was a poker run. i imagine this year will be the same.

partner is needed... if not for sanity, to split the cost in half and switch drivers. the first night last year had no sleep stop for like 60 hours or some shit

Lol The first day and night are an endurance run. We drive all day and night Friday with stops in between. We will arrive in Niagara Falls Saturday morning and spend Saturday day and night in Niagara. Sunday after breakfast we will be heading out again to close the rally in Massachusetts.

You do need a co-driver and yes the New England Rally is a poker style road rally.

Last year I believe we did 20 hours the first day before e got to sleep. The total drive time for the rally was about 31 hours.

It's a great time. I'm sure you will not regret coming. Although you may regret NOT coming.

Hope to see you guys there.
Sean

Don't be scared!! We have 1 bike team registered already and I believe we will have in the area of 4-5 bike teams. We take breaks while driving and have checkpoints along the way.

Bring the bike!! Bike riders have to drive in pairs. (2 bikes 1 rider per bike)

I just thought of something... You guys can settle the Honda/Nissan battle and find out who is the KOTS! We have at least six 300ZX's running this year.

Back